the Rift

A Summoning of Birds

Valkyrie Posts: 4
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18HH :: 8
Mouse

Holy hell it is cold! thought Rye as he shook the water from his coat. Lowering his head he used his sharp spiraled horns to rip the rope from his legs, the stallion lifted one front leg at a time looking satisfied. “Ah that’s better” so focused on the thing at hand he did not notice the grey mare until she spoke.

Snorting, Rye’s orange gaze landed on the mare and immediately took in the scars. It wasn’t judgement in his eyes but interest and the first thing he said to her, instead of answering her questions was: “scars tell a beautiful story my dear.” The striped man turned his head to the side to reveal the scar on his throat. “I’d simply like to know where I am…or fell into” his voice was raw and soar, it hurt like hell to talk but of course that wouldn’t stop him from talking to a pretty girl.

Rye regarded everything around him, this forest was like a winter wonderland from hell. The sand felt miles away and he felt himself feeling homesick. For the world he left behind. Before his annoying words could fill up more of the painful silence another girl appeared, this time with a deer at her side.

”Oh my…it seems YOU have some bugs around your head…”

No Rye did not know what floated around her head, but it seems they both really wanted to help him. The stallion was tempted to make a dirty joke about them both wanting to help him but if he ever wanted to get out of this snowy hell then it seemed he should play nice. “It seems I’ve fallen into a place ive never been before…where am i?” he asked both of them.

TAGS:::

@Glasgow @Frost Fyre

NOTES:

Sorry for the crappy post!

Messages In This Thread
A Summoning of Birds - by Valkyrie - 12-12-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: A Summoning of Birds - by Glasgow - 12-12-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: A Summoning of Birds - by Frost Fyre - 12-13-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: A Summoning of Birds - by Valkyrie - 12-18-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: A Summoning of Birds - by Glasgow - 12-18-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: A Summoning of Birds - by Frost Fyre - 12-19-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: A Summoning of Birds - by Valkyrie - 12-19-2016, 08:16 PM