the Rift

Everything Stays

Arende Trefe Posts: 8
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 5 (Tallsun)
Adoptable

White skull lifted at once at the sound of his native tongue, and upon seeing the blue and white jay he smiled brightly, lifting his legs high above the snow with each step to reach him faster. With a tender offer of his muzzle he snorted, meeting bright blues with the light honey of his own,"Ons ontmoet weer kameraad! Have you been well Sunjata?" He felt comforted by the presence of another, especially from someone he knew, and though the two hadn't necessarily been entire close, they had bonded over the times he had offered his wares to the noble steed. Along with the dark, lonely nights he had faced these past few months in search of his brother, he had come to find that company was something he had grown to quite miss. With his eyes still light, he glanced at their surroundings quietly, studying the way the trees swayed and how closed off they seemed, before finally looking to the brute once again,"Tell me kaameraad, where are we now? Have you been here long, and are there... others?"

He didn't want to sound too hopeful with his words, but if there was one Korofi, there was always more, and he hoped and prayed that meant that Graasvoel had also come this way too. It would make his life that much easier. If Sunjata knew of him, knew where he was, then all Arende would need to do is begin his plan of attack, to figure out how he would approach the one who ruined his life with one simply act of apathy. Letting his eyes wander patiently as he waited for his friend's answer, he suddenly noticed the trees parting to revel and pretty little mare, seemingly unsure of where she was walking before nearly stumbling upon them. There was a glassiness to her eyes, one that Arende found to be intrigued, yet he made no comment, but simply watched her as she seemed to so hesitantly speak.

His eyes suddenly went soft, watching her with kind eyes and offering a warm smile. He took this moment to turn away from the fellow male to address her, stepping only slightly closer so as not to startle her. She seemed skittish, as if this had been an accident, and based on her words he was probably correct in his assumption. She was but a lost damsel stuck in the dark woods, waiting to be rescued by someone, anyone. The winged man was happy to oblige. With his never once leaving hers, he tried to remain friendly, keeping his wings tucked close to appear smaller, and his ears pricked in curious attention,"There's no need to apologize M'Lady, we were just making up for lost time. Are you in search of something? Although I am not familiar with these parts, I'm sure my friend Sunjata would be able to assist both of us. I am Adrende Trefe, but you may call me Arende. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." His smile was so charming, the way in which he stood showing off his muscular physique, and even as he stood there looking quite attractive, he certainly wasn't trying to be. He was concerned about her, and it was evident in the way in which he watched her patiently, worry etching at the corners of his kind eyes, all while he hoped that she would at least say something to them.

"Talk."

arende trefe
the spared eagle son

@Sunjata

Ons ontmoet weer kameraad! - We meet again comrade!

Messages In This Thread
Everything Stays - by Arende Trefe - 12-12-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Everything Stays - by Sunjata - 12-12-2016, 11:06 PM
RE: Everything Stays - by Astrid - 12-12-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Everything Stays - by Arende Trefe - 12-13-2016, 01:43 AM
RE: Everything Stays - by Sunjata - 12-15-2016, 12:50 AM
RE: Everything Stays - by Astrid - 12-16-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: Everything Stays - by Arende Trefe - 12-19-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: Everything Stays - by Sunjata - 12-21-2016, 11:35 PM