the Rift

Everything Stays

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark
SUNJATA

At this point, attention was entirely directed at the large roan woman. Sunjata’s bright blue eyes swept over her time and time again in a quiet dance of curiosity. As she spoke, she mentioned that she didn’t know where she was, and that she had fallen asleep and woke up here, never quite getting out of the maze that was the Threshold. Sunjata could understand that – he probably wouldn’t have figured his way out of this place if Volterra hadn’t offered him a home. And with that, his gaze drifted toward Arende, his old friend, to see their interactions since it seemed as though that was all the mare wanted to do.

He stifled his annoyance at such an act, and instead nodded to her as she gave them her name. As the offer came out onto the table of where he lived and the opportunities he could provide, he only nodded in understanding at Arende’s need for tying up loose ends. “Of course, my friend. Let me know if I can be of assistance.” He answered, returning the gesture with the bump of his nose to the scarlet man’s own. As his attention returned to Astrid, Sunjata offered a charming smile.

The Throat has been a wonderful place thus far. It’s a desert-like climate, surrounded by water which provides great protection. Since we have wings, it definitely helps getting to and from each shore. I’d be glad to show you, if you’d prefer? If not, I can show you out of the Threshold so you can wander and create your own path?” His options were simple – he wasn’t really begging her to come with him, and if she’d rather just wander and find things out for herself, who was he to judge? Regardless of the choice of the roan mare, he began to walk the path toward Helovia – to new life and new destinies.

"Talk."

they wanted a monster.
i decided to give them one.

image credits

@Astrid sorry it's short! If you'd like Sunjata to take Astrid to the throat, let me know and I'll put up a post! If not, she's free to explore the rest of Helovia :) And thank you, btw! <3

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Everything Stays - by Arende Trefe - 12-12-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Everything Stays - by Sunjata - 12-12-2016, 11:06 PM
RE: Everything Stays - by Astrid - 12-12-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Everything Stays - by Arende Trefe - 12-13-2016, 01:43 AM
RE: Everything Stays - by Sunjata - 12-15-2016, 12:50 AM
RE: Everything Stays - by Astrid - 12-16-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: Everything Stays - by Arende Trefe - 12-19-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: Everything Stays - by Sunjata - 12-21-2016, 11:35 PM