the Rift

[PRIVATE] [M] Step Back! You're Dancing Kind Of Close...

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld & Zchiraxicon
Where there's no Law tying my heart from the start..

Wai', wai', hold the fuck up....you sayin' y're a virgin?

I’d never been asked that question so plainly before, that kind of space never having intruded in my world--so it only increased the level of unreality. I gave a jaunty cock of my head. “So what if I am?” I challenged, all hot spit and piss and fire about a thing I’d never given myself a chance to chew on before, playing it off like it was a deliberate thing. What, what, think I’m ‘ntrested in jus’ any ol’ dick com’in my way? Wha’iff I’m savin’ up for oh god it’s moving.”

And my attention was pulled away again, captured the sight of his lance corporal twitching from its place docked in his sheath. Wait, no--it was extending, which was blowing my mind all on its own, because I hadn’t even considered that it could get any bigger than it was already. BUT JUST LOOK AT IT.

I stared at it, my mouth agape, my eyes wide and my face cocked with all sorts of alarmed question marks under the skin. Somehow, though, I was drawn forward, willing myself to get a closer look, because behind the game I was trying to play and the ridiculousness of the whole situation, I was still curious as shit, and struck on how alien this piece of seemingly ordinary anatomy was to me. It was just so…freakish and new--how could I not stare?

And dudes live with this kind of thing daily? Boys are fucking weird, man.

Worst's when I'm runnin', and balls just slap around…

My attention was broken again, with a drunken snort-hiccup-thing of laughter bubbling out of me; it was amazing how quick my drunk-ass head was when it came to switching between thought processes. I began imagining the scenario of balls flapping around and I gotta admit I’d never really paid attention to a runnin’ man’s junk before but now that the image was in my head, I had to admit it was a damn funny one.

I’d asked him where in the hell you even put peen this big--before it got even bigger--and he answered it anyway, even though the question was rhetorical, even though I was fully fuckin’ around when I’d blurt it: Want me t'show ya?

And my dumb ass didn’t even consider for a second that his offer was legitimate in any way. I snorted and drew back from him, striking a pose full of sass ‘n ’tude. “Shiiiiiit, I dun’ even think you coul’ handle this kinda shit, boy,” I taunted, turning from him and stumbling sauntering away from him with full ass in view. I already had a walk that swung my hips but I exaggerated it anyway, cuz it was such a ridiculous, hilarious motion. If having a huge ass is good for anything, it’s comedy. “Ya couldn’ even catch me if I decided t’ run from yo’ ass,” I said, teasing with everything from my voice to my hip, pushing that limit as I made to wobble walk away from him.

"talk"

image credits

@Volterra

!!!!!

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] Step Back! You're Dancing Kind Of Close... - by Roskuld - 01-09-2017, 07:45 PM