the Rift

[PRIVATE] [M] Step Back! You're Dancing Kind Of Close...

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld & Zchiraxicon
Where there's no Law tying my heart from the start..

Ros, Ros, Roooooos.

“What, what, whaaaaaaat?” I echoed, hissing over my shoulder and breaking down in a fit of laughter. He was going on and on about the benefits of fuckin’ and it honestly just make the whole idea even more surreal to me. I had no context to pull from; the very idea of a thing going inside me from anywhere other than my mouth was just…unthinkable. I couldn’t relate to it, but the idea of bodies together, touching and grunting was a different kind of association in my head all together. “So it’ss’like a fight you mean?” I choked out through my giggling. This boy was stupid and I couldn’t stop laughing.

Except I did when he rolled to his feet and I learned that his dick apparently had a final form. My idiot grin slid off my face again, and once more my eyes boggled the fuck out because holy shit. “That don’t even make sense,” I said to him, somehow skeptical even though I was watchin’ it twitch and wave beneath him at that moment. “But--how--where does it come from? How all that fit in there? It’s like another leg! And as soon as I said it I was laughing again, cracking the fuck up thinking about his fifth, shriveled pink leg jutting from his ballsack. Shit was weird and funny as hell, okay.

I was laughing so hard I didn’t realize he had come up on me, wobbling sneaking up all stealth like a ninja. I didn’t know how close he had gotten until I felt his teeth on me--which made me squeal wordless and primitive, shocked for a second, my impulse being to swipe at his muzzle with a flick of my tail. But he was still crowding me, and I could feel how big he really was as his chest bumped up against my ass and I could feel just how hot his heart beat.

Wanna bet?

Bet,” I hissed back at him, forgetting instantly exactly what we were betting on. My next instinct was to piss all over him, cuz not only would that have been protection but it would’ve been funny as shit. But oops I realized too late that I’d already pissed not too long ago, so now all I was doing was winking a nasty thing with nothing but an empty bladder to back it with. Which made me laugh even harder, but this time at myself for being such a dumbass.

Ros.

Ros.

..Wha? I realized that was Cheek’s voice in my head, which snapped me back for a second, cuz I’d legit forgotten he was there.

But he was. Watching everything, seeing plainly how the night was progressing, realizing even though I was oblivious on what was being set up to happen; me, tail up and flashing, him behind me, hot and sweaty and in full swing. Chico was emanating an emotion at me, something a lot more serious and concerned than what I was fucking with in my head--something that felt so out of place, it was ruining the buzz, and I pushed him out of my head irritably.

Ros--

Leave me aloooone, jeez.

Ros.

Holy shit, jus’ fuck off, I’m fine. I...know what I’m doing it’s cool.

And you know what? He did fuck off for a sec. He remained where he was but he vacated my headspace, and I guess there was a part of me that he recognized (even if I didn’t) that was telling the truth.

Volterra was talking but I didn’t catch it, cuz Chico’s intrusion scrambled my attention for a moment. I backed up a step, shoving the flat of my ass into Volterra’s shoulder, and the joke I’d been laughing at came back to me. “What, gonna show me how to fight?” I was back in the upside down headspace where everything was funny, everything was a joke, “Learn me a few moves, 'Teach?

"talk"

image credits

@Volterra

!!!!!

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] Step Back! You're Dancing Kind Of Close... - by Roskuld - 01-21-2017, 02:06 PM