the Rift

[PRIVATE] [M] Step Back! You're Dancing Kind Of Close...

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld & Zchiraxicon
Where there's no Law tying my heart from the start..

Somehow, I had the audacity to act shocked.

He’s in the air, and I’m laughing my ass off--and his legs find my hips, hooking me into place, gripping me with his knees, and my laugh breaks off into a ragged, gasping yelp, a primitive noise from deep within my suddenly-pounding chest. His full weight is on me and it’s warmer than I could’ve ever imagined--so warm that it’s hot, it’s uncomfortably hot, and he’s huge and he’s pressing down down down so hard my knees are buckling underneath him.

I don’t breathe; the air flutters too much when I try to take it in. It’s a hot second, an instant that drags on for eternity where my body decides--not to run from underneath him. To not escape his too-hot flesh, the hook of his limbs on my hips, keeping me in place for obvious reasons. Because there’s a piece of me that isn’t shocked, after all; the nerves of my body are held taut, wires ready to trip the alarm at any second, but my heart’s beating is like a countdown until it happens, because this was just the natural progression of events, the logical next-step I’d been daring to take to cross that line--and now my body was preparing itself for the next thing to come, the sensation I’d never asked for, the experience I’d always avoided, naive and clueless until this moment. The moment where I decided that I…

wanted this?

...but nothing came.

The instant ended with a confused Huh. It was enough to clue me in that something was off, and if that second hadn’t ended when it did, I would’ve been left truly afraid, at a loss of what was wrong with me. But then he started…moving against me, making my knees shake even more, distracting me from the possible crisis. Close enough, he was saying. “C-close enou--enough??” I asked, my voice strained under the heavy movements of his body, “What..What do you mean close en--

-sssskkkkppppppLLLLAAAAAAAAAAT-

Something even warmer suddenly burst onto me, hitting my sin with a boiling hot hiss, and there was a moment of utter confusion as Volterra fell from me with a satisfied sigh but I was left with this too-warm sensation on my hip--

“Uh?” I said--

--but then it started to move, that is, DRIP down my leg in a long, goopy rope and like--

Uhh??

….okay, see. I’ve been slobbered on by a homeless man before; I’d let him get all up in my space, where I could smell his stank, and he had put his mouth and spit and tongue all over my hair and I’d flipped total complete shit--

Uuuuuuuuughhghghghghhg???

--and even though I was older, calmer, wiser than that child on the beach, I could feel my heart beating faster and my body break out on a cold sweat even as the stuff kept dripping down my leg with a crawling sensation of a familiar horror growing inside me--

UuuuuuuUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!

--and I was RUNNING and BUCKING and SCREAMING and Chico was over off to the side and he couldn’t breathe cuz he was screaming too but it was from tearful laughter--

--and it was still cold outside even though we were in the grove and I made a DIVE BOMB for the water, to douse myself, cleanse myself, anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything to get the PENIS JUICE off of me away from me away from me away from me--

--and I was sure Chico was actually DYING from the noises he was making but I was still flopping around in the water like a fish who couldn’t swim, until somehow, at some point, I was finally convinced that I’d washed all the Terra Spunk® off my my skin.

I emerged from the pool, sopping wet and pissed, and I wasn’t even sure what kind of teakettle whistle was emanating from my companion’s sweating, shaking body, but it didn’t matter cuz my eyes were all for Volterra. “The HELL was that??” I said, jutting a soaking jaw at him; I was tiny compared to him and the water wasn’t doing much for me, my long winter’s coat sticking to me pitifully as ropes of water cascaded from my body, “What kinda shit--all that big talk ‘bout teaching me something and all you dun did was teach my ass Self Destruct. What kind of disrespectful display was that all over my ass? You didn’t...you couldn't even…”

And then suddenly, I was laughing.

I crumpled to the ground, a soggy laughing mess. “You...you busted yo’ nut all over my...You...you couldn’t even make it to…” And then I was done, wrecked by the wheezing laughter squeezing out of me. Cuz even though that escapade had sobered me up quite a bit, I was still drunk as shit, and this had been a perfectly ridiculous way to end a ridiculous night.

"talk"

image credits

@Volterra

<3

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] Step Back! You're Dancing Kind Of Close... - by Roskuld - 02-05-2017, 10:42 PM