the Rift

[OPEN] blue yonder

Bartholomeo Posts: 46
World's Edge Protector atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16'2hh :: 7 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Snow
I have sailed the world, beheld its wonders

It isn't long before the pirate's earthy green eyes land upon the approaching form of a stranger, and his heart begins to hammer as he notices that the outline looks familiar. Finally it resolves itself, and the stag gives a great joyous whinny as his chestnut sibling calls his name and moves towards him. Of course, he'd known Tilney must be around, and he'd had every intention of hunting down his younger sibling in the near future, but to have them stumble upon each other is simply too good for words!

The stag turns, his wild black mane blowing in the sea breeze as his face upturns in a broad grin. "Brother!" he booms in delight, quickly closing the distance between them and seeking to knock his antlers gently against those of his sibling. His roaming bay muzzle hunts for Tilney's own, whuffing soft blasts of warm air towards the younger stallion's white-snipped nose. "Tilney, by the God of the sea himself, it is so good to see you again." He steps back to scrutinise his sibling all over; the distinctive white tree marking, the pale antlers, and the...lantern? Hmm, that's an interesting addition.

"We have so much to catch up on. But first..." The pirate's trademark wicked grin flexes across his muzzle, and he hunts around for a suitable prop. He finds a small piece of driftwood, vaguely cup-shaped with a hollowed centre and a small twig extending from the side to use as a handle. The bay dips his skull and hooks the makeshift tankard onto one of the tines of his antlers, dipping it in the sea water so it dribbles salty brine down onto his head. "I raise this tankard to the fantastic news I've recently received - that my baby brother is no longer a virgin." His eyes twinkle good-naturedly with just a hint of wickedness. "If only we had some ale to mark this momentous day!" He looks around for some fermented apples, but his search is futile. Damn, it's been so long since he indulged...

from the Dardanelles to the mountains of Peru

x

@Tilney !

Messages In This Thread
blue yonder - by Bartholomeo - 12-17-2016, 03:20 PM
RE: blue yonder - by Tilney - 12-22-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: blue yonder - by Bartholomeo - 12-30-2016, 05:03 PM
RE: blue yonder - by Tilney - 02-23-2017, 08:56 PM
RE: blue yonder - by Bartholomeo - 03-01-2017, 03:20 PM