the Rift

[OPEN] blue yonder

Bartholomeo Posts: 46
World's Edge Protector atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16'2hh :: 7 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Snow
I have sailed the world, beheld its wonders

The stag's broad grin widens and he unleashes a hearty, booming laugh with such force it makes the faux-tankard jangle loudly against his antlers. He lowers his head to swiftly rid himself of the prop before wiggling his eyebrows at his younger sibling. "Forgive me, brother, but I was so delighted with the news. I thought you were going to die as pure as the day you were born - I'm delighted to see you indulging in the nefarious side of life."

Another great boom of a laugh as the chimeric stallion steps back to admire his sibling. Tilney's not the boy he remembers - in more ways than one - and Bart is pleased to see the chestnut has grown up into a handsome young man. The pirate's features soften and he releases a small whicker of genuine love and affection. "I met your son, Byron. He is a fine lad, Tilney - you must be proud." A shadow crosses the bay's eyes as Jack's image flashes in front of his vision, but the lapse in his concentration is only momentary and the warm smile is soon back in place. "And your daughter, Maude, is the sweetest little thing I've ever met. She must get her looks from her mother." He flashes another grin.

I am so glad to see you. Bartholomeo gives a gentle whicker and steps forth to try and press his dark muzzle into his brother's shoulder. "And I you, brother." He hadn't realised how much he'd missed his family until he became reacquainted with them. "So, aside from bedding every woman this side of the ocean, what have you been up to?" Those handsome eyebrows of his wiggle again. "Tell me everything."

from the Dardanelles to the mountains of Peru

x

@Tilney

Messages In This Thread
blue yonder - by Bartholomeo - 12-17-2016, 03:20 PM
RE: blue yonder - by Tilney - 12-22-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: blue yonder - by Bartholomeo - 12-30-2016, 05:03 PM
RE: blue yonder - by Tilney - 02-23-2017, 08:56 PM
RE: blue yonder - by Bartholomeo - 03-01-2017, 03:20 PM