the Rift

[PRIVATE] too much of heaven can hurt like hell

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
You think I'll be the dark sky
The filly wasn’t quite aware of the social cues that the colt gave off. Whether or not he was upset she had spotted him with his back sticking out of the snow was something Kiada particularly wasn’t interested in. She didn’t think less of him for it. After all, he wasn’t the one that got picked up and dropped by a griffon. She was the one that had suffered that embarrassment. A soft sigh passed through her lips as he agreed to what she had said. She recognized him in the Edge, and it was good to know for the filly that her memory hadn’t failed her.

His eyes were bright as they danced across her. She couldn’t help but to notice the way they both sported darkness seeping up their limbs and melding into their faces. The thought of which caused a smile to make its way across her pink splotched lips. Though it only lasted for a moment or two until he began to speak again on the matter. Though his words caused her to refrain from snorting. “I make fire too.” She acknowledged, turning her body in a two thirds view so he could spot the flames that danced across her spine. They danced in the form of deer and prowling wolves – a combination of her curiosity and deep underlined anger. Arakh had protected someone that hurt them – and yet, Kianzo was unable to do so too. (Though he did try, she just didn’t see it.)

His deep voice rang out to her ears asking who she was and her head lifted slightly, her grin returning in a sheepish yet excited smile. “I am Kiada, and my companion is Khairi.” She tossed her head toward the vulture that had found refuge in a branch reaching out from a tree above them. Her white forelock tossed across her face as she returned her white striped face toward him. “I’m the King’s daughter.” Her voice purred and she offered him a smirk with her head still held high, awaiting what his response might be.

"Talk."
so you can be the star? —
I'll swallow you whole.
Kiada
image | coding

omg im so sorry it sucks and it took 39493843 years.

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
too much of heaven can hurt like hell - by Arakh - 12-27-2016, 04:48 PM
RE: too much of heaven can hurt like hell - by Kiada - 02-03-2017, 01:10 AM