the Rift

[PRIVATE] too much of heaven can hurt like hell

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
You think I'll be the dark sky
The filly didn’t move as he edged closer, instead she stood taller. Her brilliant blue gaze drinking him in as he stepped closer – the strength that was already beginning to blossom in his frame was noticeable to her, despite them both being mere children. He inspected the animals laced within her fire, and when he grunted his approval and spoke of them the mere phrase “I like” caused her flames to ruffle and shift slightly, as foxes tried to burn their way into the mix of deer and wolves. But then, she watched quietly, her proud smile beginning to falter as he created wolves and deer as actually beasts, dancing around them.

Kiada’s head swiveled to him curiously, a brow raised as if a stake had been claimed on who could outdo each other. But then, he does it again.. Khairi, meanwhile, has decided this sudden competition is extremely funny. He cackled from his perch in the trees as his raptors gaze looked down upon his bonded and the hybrid. Kiada paused as Arakh spoke, trying to think of what she could say in retort, but decided to simply stick with flirting to get the upper hand. She moved slightly closer to him, lowering her dark head to inspect his conformation and his wings, should he allow, before offering a small smirk on her pink splotched lips.

I can see that.” She let her gaze soften on the colt before turning slightly away from him – the scars on her shoulders from the griffons still visible against her gilded pelt. “What do you think of me?” She questioned quizzically, turning her white exotic striped face to look back at him, playing on the idea of how she could see a strong warlord in Arakh – if he could see the strength that lay beneath her bones too.

"Talk."
so you can be the star? —
I'll swallow you whole.
Kiada
image | coding

@Arakh sure lets just have all our charries flirt with one another. LOL

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
too much of heaven can hurt like hell - by Arakh - 12-27-2016, 04:48 PM