the Rift

[PRIVATE] too much of heaven can hurt like hell

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
You think I'll be the dark sky
She still couldn’t understand the appeal in the griffin, but she wasn’t one to argue with the colt whose mind was set on getting one. And so she continued with her own little game instead, hooking her curved horn against his bull-shaped ones and pulling him closer to her with a brilliant smirk against her lips. And then, she was off. Kicking up the snow as her dark hooves raced across the Steppe, figuring that her longer legs might have given her a better shot at gathering more distance that Arakh wouldn’t be able to catch up.

The ice and snow was a pleasant cold to the warmth that radiated from her body. Sweat stuck to her gilded hide, darkening it to an almost bronze hue while her dark head remained dark as she looked for Arakh, heavily but elegantly landing beside her. He peered down at her while Kiada continued to giggle quietly. Stretching her legs slightly, she aimed to stand up, though her hooves slipped against the ice. She glanced up to his grin as he mentioned he saw her magical flight. Then, he asked if she was hurt and she shook her head grinning in return.

Don’t worry, Arakh. It takes more than that to hurt me.” She winked to him before giggling once again and trying to stand. Once again, she failed, and let her gaze land on the handsome colt in front of her as she raised an eyebrow. “The ice is a bit slippery, however, maybe you could help me up?” She questioned, cocking her head before stretching her dark head out toward the colt.

"Talk."
so you can be the star? —
I'll swallow you whole.
Kiada
image | coding

@Arakh <3

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
too much of heaven can hurt like hell - by Arakh - 12-27-2016, 04:48 PM