the Rift

[JUDGED] KILL V. MAIM [Rank Challenge v. Raeden]

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Bright teal eyes opened and looked to the world around them. The weather was quiet, and the lands were peaceful. Raeden's cream hooves reached out from under her, and the specter stood from her slumber. The small deer looked up with bright green eyes, and he jumped with eager to start the day. His tall antlers reached well above his skull and their sharp spikes cut the air with every movement. The pair was like a beautiful poisonous plant. Long locks fell to the ground, a delicate spiral horn reached to the sky with a razor sharpness, vibrant teal, and silver eyes glimmered with the sun rays. Nothing looked threatening about the mare, but her attitude was the gasoline, and her body was the fire. Her tongue is laced with toxic venom filled words.

Today they started the day with a patrol, it was typical for the pair to remain in the shadows. Some of the herd members acted like the pair was never present in the herd life, but what is the point of a Specter if she was always in plain sight? Raeden lurked in the shadows for a reason. The mare did not flaunt herself and parade around calling all attention on herself. That would be the exact opposite of what she really should be doing. Then there is the great bag dispute. If others in the herd believe for one moment that she left hints behind, they were wrong. It had been many seasons before the bag was found, and the word does get around. The Mountian did not know what Specter stole it, only that the Queen had it in her possession. Some would say Raeden was caught red-handed, but what facts prove that? She would love to be informed.

After a short walk along the border, the mare decided to move deeper into Edge. She moved through the trees like a shadow. Her movement was one with the surroundings. Hooves tread carefully through the slick earth to ensure she would not slip. After traveling for a few minutes, a ruckus stirred about the cliffs. Stomping and screaming like a child stood the snake-like man. Well, he was not a man, for he had no balls, literally. She almost chuckled at the pitiful thing trying to look intimidating. He then started to tell her about how she was not doing her job properly. Cream tresses shook with a rolling laugh. You say that I have been absent, well where have you been? What makes you think you're so deserving, what have you done for this herd, Toulouse? Please enlighten me who I have been flirting with, enlighten me about it all. Tell me all about myself since you think you know me, better than me! Her voice snapped at the pathetic creature that was throwing a temper tantrum. Oh Darling you would never make it as a Specter, you call too much attention to yourself. If I meddle my way through, then why did Iona and the King both agree to promote me? Hmm. Her sentence ended with a rise of her brow. Her heart rumbled with anger towards him. Ears flattened against her skull, and she was going to show this petty little fool how much she "did'nt do."

The man seemed to have more strength and speed than herself, but she could hopefully use agility and endurance to her advantage. He was much taller than herself, and she could play that role to her advantage. Razor sharp teeth were hidden under his lips as he spoke, and bright orbs took note of this mutation. Unfortionally the land was not very well set up for a spar or challenge. Mud filled the flat spots, and the slush would prove to be very slippery. Taking note of her position and his position between the two trees she plotted her first attack. How stupid was the man to stand between two trees? Silver orbs flared like fire and rage as the mare carefully entered into a canter. Delicate hooves picked their way through puddles and conifers guiding her attempted attack towards his right flank. Teeth exposed as she grew closer, and the mare attempted to bite at the soft area of his stomach. In case she was lucky enough to hit her mark Raeden also slammed her horned skull in a downward motion. She hoped and prayed that either her teeth or her horn would slice through the petulant little man. Hooves carefully moved ensuring that she did not slip.

words

Image Credits

-------------------------------
Word Count :: 761/800
Attack:: 1/4
Damage :: none
Summary:: Raeden accepts the challenge and attacks by trying to bite and cut at his right stomach area.

@Toulouse

Messages In This Thread
RE: KILL V. MAIM [Rank Challenge v. Raeden] - by Raeden - 12-20-2016, 09:31 PM