the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cable Car

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob

DECEMBER

& this is Carl

It had taken some time to finally find Miykael, but when she had she had informed him of her new friend and for her need of healing, and had convinced him to come with her to finally meet Sheba in the secret grove. It had been mostly mild for the last couple of days, and so she could only hoped the older mare had found warmth beneath their old shelter from the cooler nights. Had the bedding they found before leaving last night sufficed? It would probably need to be changed again, which she would do while her mate tended to the unicorn's bed sores. Yes, they would make sure Sheba was nice and settled here in this little secluded spot until Birdsong finally came. December's affinity for the snow was slowly beginning to ebb, if only for the fact that bad things often happened to her and her family when it came around, and how it affected her newfound companion.

Though she would always cherish the icy feel it left on her coat whenever she rolled in it, she would not longer eagerly await its arrival each year. Not when it hindered a lot of people from doing a lot of things. Snorting, feathered limbs carried themselves gracefully through the thick hills of snow, Carl safely tucked away back in their usual sleeping spot. Knowing how much Sheba didn't really take to the beast, she had insisted he stayed home. He hadn't been too happy about that, but she had won the battle, meaning it was only herself and Miykael most likely trailing behind her as she finally found the small enclosed area. The snow blocked out most of the smells, meaning she didn't know if Sheba had actually been staying here. She had promised she would, but did she mean it? Had she been humoring the mare to send her on her merry way?

Anxiety began to build within her chest, eyes growing wider with mild concern, as her nostrils flared in any attempt to find her scent caught in the breeze. She supposed she would need to peek in and look. She was gentle in her footing, quiet and non-abrasive, so as not to disturb the mare should she actually be sleeping or resting, and with ears pricked and eyes alert; she entered the enclosure. As she was walking, she called out softly, voice low as she searched for her friend,"Sheba, I've brought my mate as promised. Are you around? I was thinking we could change your bedding as well, I'm sure that's overdue." Instead of venturing further, she simply waited at the entrance, not wanting to intrude should the crone not want her to. She only prayed that she hadn't broken her promise to the ivory lass.

Talking. 

Image Credits

@Sheba - Rottie is super busy right now but said she would respond at some point, so I figured you could post first and then when she can Miykael will come in!

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
Cable Car - by December - 12-19-2016, 08:40 PM
RE: Cable Car - by Sheba - 12-19-2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Cable Car - by December - 12-19-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Cable Car - by Miykael - 01-04-2017, 04:10 AM
RE: Cable Car - by Sheba - 01-22-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: Cable Car - by December - 02-05-2017, 01:22 PM
RE: Cable Car - by Miykael - 02-13-2017, 03:11 AM
RE: Cable Car - by Sheba - 02-14-2017, 03:11 AM
RE: Cable Car - by December - 02-14-2017, 03:46 AM