the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cable Car

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
DECEMBER
& this is Carl

She noticed the bird before she had noticed her beloved. A tender dip of her head to the zephyr she looked past her, focused as she spoke," He's here." Her tail swished, and she restrained herself from running to him there and letting her body press against his; because it had been too long since she's even seen him. As he broke through the trees her expression softened; eyes filled with the love she held for him and the smallest of tender smiles graced her lips. It was hard to keep a front up with him; not when he had seen her at her most low, and so she let the wall slip away for only a moment as he closed the distance and only spared her a brief glance. She assumed it was because he was attempting to keep a professional air, but right now she didn't care about that, because when was Sheba ever professional?

She moved with a calm grace, lumbering to him and letting her nose reach his shoulder tenderly. She only took a moment to enjoy his sent; before closing her eyes and smiling into his skin. He was the comfort she had been missing these past couple of weeks that she needed back into her life. Pulling away to stare up at him she kept the soft expression; though the smile had left to leave a relaxed line along her lips. She could be more intimate later, not when they had other matters to attend to. Turning herself so that she was barely touching his side she faced the older mare once again, her face soon morphing back into its usual expression as she prepared to make introductions. However, Miykael beat her to it; and based on his stuttering he must have known her.

Eyes narrowing in his direction she listened, about to speak again but of course; Sheba needed to make her point. As soon as her words laced the soft lining of her ears she blinked, before turning to her painted mate and commenting," I see you've made an impression." Looking back at the mare she approached her, looking over at her bedsores and her revealed ribs, before speaking in her normal stoic tone,"He is capable of handling a few bedsores; then myself and him can make you another bed beneath the shelter to keep you warm. If you don't trust him then put your trust in me when I say he is reliable. Should that hold any weight." Again with her insecurities, assuming that she was not welcomed or accepted by anyone, even those she had tried to help. A quick glance to Miykael was the only reveal of this, before her expression hardened once again. She could only hope, to mentally plead with her love that he wouldn't ruin this for her, that he would make this woman push her away like everyone else did.

Talking.

Image Credits

@Miykael - HERE

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
Cable Car - by December - 12-19-2016, 08:40 PM
RE: Cable Car - by Sheba - 12-19-2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Cable Car - by December - 12-19-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Cable Car - by Miykael - 01-04-2017, 04:10 AM
RE: Cable Car - by Sheba - 01-22-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: Cable Car - by December - 02-05-2017, 01:22 PM