the Rift

Dorobo's Finest

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
the cigarettes you light one after another
won’t help you forget her
My smoky breath obscured my vision, hot against the night air. My journey through the skies of the threshold weren't radically uncomfortable, though I planned to not linger long. I couldn't see much through the trees, anyways. My pale amber gaze scoured the ground laxly, narrowing only at a violent rustling of trees below. Since I had noticed it, I felt compelled to see who else was awake at this midnight hour.

I pulled my dark wings closer to my sides, making a quiet descent, landing on the ground below with a soft thud. After I landed, I remained still, listening closely to my surroundings until I found the sounds I sought. What a racket you're making, I thought, as if the stranger in the night could hear me.

I weaved through the trees, ears pricked, genuinely curious about the creature that was causing such a ruckus. My eyes widened when I found him, brow furrowed and body tense. He had almost collapsed, it seemed. A behemoth of a man muttering words in a strange, foreign tongue, his sides still heaving. My ears swiveled backwards, my voice caught in my throat at the sight of the red, glistening liquid that coated his body and dripped quietly onto the ground.

Blood. Is it his?

I couldn't tell, but I dared not get any closer to him. "H - hey," I stammered, bending my head down a bit to see if I could peek at his face, "my name is Auriel, I'm a Sergeant of the World's Edge. Are you all right, sir?" I tossed around more words in my head, though none seemed to fit. I felt caught between trying to help him, and the threat he could potentially pose if it wasn't help that he needed.

WOO @Kyauta
image | coding
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
Dorobo's Finest - by Kyauta - 12-20-2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Auriel - 12-20-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Kyauta - 12-20-2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Ráeru - 12-20-2016, 11:22 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Auriel - 12-22-2016, 01:01 AM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Kyauta - 12-30-2016, 03:23 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Arende Trefe - 01-03-2017, 02:44 AM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Ráeru - 01-03-2017, 05:41 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Kyauta - 01-08-2017, 01:47 AM