the Rift

Dorobo's Finest

Kyauta Posts: 4
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9
Mouse

Kyauta assumed being here would be hell on earth, everyone here semed to be very boring and so he was soon to make his exit when something came through the trees. His world seemed to fall apart and then piece itself back together as his eyes landed on the one horse he cared about. At first he thought it was an illusion, and really he was baking under the Dorobo sun but then Arende came crashing into the water towards him. The moment their skin touched he knew it was real.

The tug at his mane went unnoticed Kyauta was too absorbed in taking in the painfully familiar scent of the other stallion. "kada ku yi hargowa Arende, aka tare kuma ... ba zan kwance ka" he said gently to the feathered man. At Arende's question the stallion felt extremely guilty, it almost brought him to his knees. Kyauta remembered the night he was forced to leave Arende's side, it was the night he was captured by the demon worshippers, they had been watching them both for a long time but of course Kya didn't say anything.

The night they got too close for comfort Kyauta knew he had to leave Arende to protect him, they followed him when he left Arende and took him. "You were in danger, I did what needed to be done" simple and vague Arende should be used to those answers by now.

Kyauta had forgot about the mares until the pale one spoke...not seeming very welcoming. "I follow Arende" he tried in his best english. "I go where he go..."

NOTES:::

Kya is just going with Arende <3 Also I just made up something for why he left.
kada ku yi hargowa Arende, aka tare kuma ... ba zan kwance ka = don't cry Arende, were together again...I won't loose you

TAGS:::

@Arende Trefe

Messages In This Thread
Dorobo's Finest - by Kyauta - 12-20-2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Auriel - 12-20-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Kyauta - 12-20-2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Ráeru - 12-20-2016, 11:22 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Auriel - 12-22-2016, 01:01 AM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Kyauta - 12-30-2016, 03:23 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Arende Trefe - 01-03-2017, 02:44 AM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Ráeru - 01-03-2017, 05:41 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Kyauta - 01-08-2017, 01:47 AM