the Rift

[PRIVATE] The courage to change the things I can [Earth]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu & Mbwene
His nose twitched around the scab that the male griffin had left him—it had been scratched as his trunk, but the wound was now a large scab across the black markings of his nasal bone. A breath pushed out his nostrils as he looked to Kiada—he had seen her wounds be healed quickly and fully to ensure minimal scarring; though it wasn’t entirely effective. He sighed softly; the griffin’s talons and claws had been sharp and deadly. Though (luckily) not on that day.

The thought of coming to the Veins had swirled in the back of his mind for a long while—ever since he had learned to control his shifting into the elephantine form. It had been further ushered to the forefront of his mind during his battle with Isopia; though he was large, if he was a full-sized elephant, then he could have been a better match for her dragoness form.

The attack on the foals had cemented the idea in the King’s mind, however. The male and female griffins had been as large as he—were he larger he would have been able to better protect the foals. Better protect his children.

So he allowed himself to go to the Veins and request an audience with the gods. He allowed himself to seek this bit of power. He knew, from his time in Dorobo, that power was an intoxicating and dangerous thing. He had even felt the allure of absolute tyranny during the messy meeting of Alysanne’s appointment. How easy it would have been to silence all the nay-sayers… But no. That was not what the Elephant King wanted. That was all he stood against.

Knowing this (telling this) to himself, he took his children to the Veins of the Gods to beseech the deities for further power. But not for himself, for others. To protect.

“Gods?” Though his deep voice boomed with the strength of a father and King, it still held the uncertainty of a mortal standing on the precipice of the deity’s dominion. His navy gaze flicked back to his gilded children before sweeping forward to the crumbling shrines, “I seek magic to better protect those I serve.”

Mbwene, ever trundling behind her bonded, kept a close eye on the wily Keusi and incorrigible Khairi. The hyena and vulture were absolute trouble, she was sure of it.

Mbwene speaks.

@Kiada and Kianzo wanted to tag along! But only Tembo/Earthy for posting order :)

@Mythical Request My very first quest :o ;-;

Using a VOTG pass for Tembo to quest for:
Earth (U) | Can transform into a full-sized African Elephant.

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
The courage to change the things I can [Earth] - by Tembovu - 01-03-2017, 11:58 PM