the Rift

[PRIVATE] The courage to change the things I can [Earth]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

Although the God would have been pleased to spend his time with Tembovu's children, the King was here for a reason, and quickly the conversation turned business-like. The Earth did appreciate this however, for it showed a certain amount of respect from the King, that he would not delay the Earth's schedule.

"Surely your own magic benefits your herd, Tembovu." The Earth mused, though dipped his head in a carry on, carry on, fashion, to indicate that his interruption did not warrant a reply.

As the King mentioned being even larger than the God, the Earth had to laugh. What was it about physical size that the mortals so easily associated with power? He was the largest of his siblings, yes, but his sister and his brother-Spark were forces to be reckoned with, and yet did not even come up to Tembovu's shoulder. Ahh well.
"Size is not all it is cracked up to be. It had its benefits, yes, but is fraught with weaknesses." Again the God shrugged, his words rhetorical for the second time.

"Bring me hearth moss, a fire-cracker plant, and some spark weed - though I'd use caution when gathering that last one. Then..." The God paused, his gaze sparkling almost mischievously. "Pick-pocket someone." A smile appeared on the God's' face. "You'll give the stolen goods back of course...but...give it a try..." Slyly, the God continued grinning.

You must bring the god some Hearth Moss, a fire-cracker plant, and spark weed! I wonder where to find these things? Then you have to try and pick-pocket someone! (When Tembovu attempts this, he'll be transformed into a full-sized African Elephant, making it harder to be stealthy.)

God of the Earth
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: The courage to change the things I can [Earth] - by God of the Earth - 02-06-2017, 05:30 PM