the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lights

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

The gentle, loving lips, those which had caressed her skin so many times, twitch with a smile. Yet hers was not the only one that was troubled, there in is his eyes was where the worry was lurking. She frowned concerned for what he was concealing from her, thoughts of illness, trouble in the herd or maybe even something wrong with their daughter. Frowning at her beloved she watched him fretting, her own smile slipping from her lips.

Hoping their daughter was safe she quietly waited, wondering if he would share what was troubling him or if he had other plans for tonight. Though he did not seem ready to share, his scent, warmth and the familiar shape of his body comforted her. He cared so much for their child, if it was anything to do with Maude or health he would have already told her. So it must be to do with the inner workings of the herd. Any trouble within the ranks, or how she thought of them their extended family, would be a problem that they could solve together. So instead she settled into his embrace, an embrace that was cut unexpectedly short by Tilney.

As he pulled away she stumbled back, confused and her concern returning. Watching in silence as Tilney scrunched up his nose and closed his eyes. Why? Was he suddenly unable to look at her? Eyelashes fluttered as she blinked in bewilderment and some hurt. As he paced to the back of the small cave moving frigidly away from her to the back of the small cave. As his gaze met her own she wondered what he'd see reflected in the pools of gold. His words brought a half forced chuckle from her mouth. "What is it?" Why did he not wish to be close with her? Immediately doubts began to flood through her mind, had he found someone else while she was away? Or was he furious for leaving him behind with their baby daughter?

His lip trembled, and she wanted to approach him but something made her stay put. An utterly perplexed smile toyed at the corner of her lips. "You?" She asked, staring at her love with disbelief. "No. No. Tilney." Tentatively she took a few steps forward realising what he was about to say. Somehow he'd made her disseverance his own fault, almost as if he assumed he'd driven her away and was responsible for what happened. "I didn't mean to leave." She started, remembering the night where she'd lost her way, forgotten how to get home without Wynter. "I was heading the the veins for prayer and got lost in a storm. Wynter was blasted away by the strong winds and I took a fall, I never meant to leave you." Another step closer and she offered a smile that she would to a timid, wounded animal or scared child. "That wasn't you. It wasn't your fault." She stopped moving closer and sighed as she looked upon him. "Tilney, you have done nothing wrong." This was her fault, all her fault.

@Tilney <3
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Lights - by Arah - 12-23-2016, 12:40 AM
RE: Lights - by Tilney - 12-24-2016, 01:40 AM
RE: Lights - by Arah - 12-26-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Lights - by Tilney - 12-28-2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Lights - by Arah - 12-29-2016, 08:54 PM
RE: Lights - by Tilney - 12-29-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: Lights - by Arah - 12-29-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: Lights - by Tilney - 12-30-2016, 10:15 PM