the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lights

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
TILNEY
Aiya
No anger burned in the eyes of the one he loved - only pain.
Arah's brooding gaze had followed Tilney upon his escape to the back of the cave, watched painfully as his nostrils scrunched and his eyes tightened with a soreness of his own. Tilney wished with great anger that her words stood a chance at putting him at ease, or could even begin to comfort him. The reality was sure to be quite on the contrary.
The darling doe had no real clue what he had to say to her; she had done her best deduction it seemed thought was sure his words had meant he blamed himself for her demise in the wilds.

What if he did not? Was it selfish of him to blame the gods and the elements and the rain for stealing her for so long he thought her dead or begging estrangement? Whatever his wishes or beliefs, his actions had ruled that he was never to blame for Arah's disappearance. The wonderful mare's bleats about his innocence cause a snort to escape his tightened nostrils; all this was so untrue. While he had not a thing to do with her demise, he was far from innocent and the hand of righteousness.

'Tilney, you have done nothing wrong'

"Ú, Arah" the stag bellowed, giving a great stomp of his hoof. Tilney had hardly ever been so gruff to his mate before, not ever. "I lay with another! Not once but twice. There is no excuse for something so despicable, my only reasoning being that I thought you had left me and abandoned Maude"
Lifting his quaking green eyes to finally meet hers, Tilney felt as he could finally speak to her with sincerity. The truth, or most thereof, was out.
"Nothing you have ever done has warranted this..." was the chestnut's pained, tearful whisper to the one he loved. How dare he wrench her through so much turmoil again after all that she had been through? She diserved the truth and the whole truth as far as Tilney was concerned. However, soon he would wonder if it may have been kinder protecting her from these vicious facts.

Ú = No
image credits

@Arah

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Lights - by Arah - 12-23-2016, 12:40 AM
RE: Lights - by Tilney - 12-24-2016, 01:40 AM
RE: Lights - by Arah - 12-26-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Lights - by Tilney - 12-28-2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Lights - by Arah - 12-29-2016, 08:54 PM