Rein Posts: 44
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 2 years
prissy
Code:
Rein
and just as you could not contain the sea
you could not contain me
A wave of relief washed over the colt as her golden tiara tilted back towards him. Had he done it? Had she really heard his meek little calls? The world around them melted away, leaving only the tilt of her head and her searching blue eyes in his gaze. She didn't even seem to hesitate when she whirled around and sought only for his face, a small smile appearing on the boy's lips, growing wider as she came nearer.

His tired eyes closed shut, a weak, happy smile on his lips as she collided into him. It was strange, she smelled and felt exactly like herself and nothing like herself at the same time. The scent of the north no longer clung to her coat, instead it was all pine and mists. Her cream fur was just as warm as he remembered it, though.

The colt buried his muzzle in the warmth of her golden and cream fur, breathing in the tendrils of her dual colored mane and holding back a cry as she said his name. He pulled back momentarily, smiling reassuringly as he saw her tears (and he held back his own). "Y—yeah, I have," he choked in response to her comment about his growth, nodding his head, a half smile on his golden lips. His dark blue gaze slid to her sides, then back to her exotically line face, still beautiful despite her tears. 'So have you,' he thought silently to himself, but he didn't dare to say it out loud.

His dejected gaze wandered her scattered, sad features as she scatteredly offered help, and then an apology. He shook his head, smiling and lifting his muzzle in an attempt to touch hers tenderly. "It's okay," he said, and then, a moment later, "I'm the one who should be sorry. I'm sorry." His eyes grew a bit darker, his heart a bit heavier despite how elated he was to see that she hadn't forgotten him.

@Rexanna im dead ;-;

image | coding
[Image: 56b8020492908]

Messages In This Thread
put your heart where your mouth is - by Rexanna - 12-23-2016, 12:47 AM
RE: put your heart where your mouth is - by Rein - 12-24-2016, 03:51 PM
RE: put your heart where your mouth is - by Rein - 12-31-2016, 03:40 PM