the Rift

[PRIVATE] Call it fate. [EARTH]

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

DRAGOMIR
hoping for the best, just hoping nothing happens

He’d waited, as he’d been asked, and now the final day had arrived.  Coming to the entrance of the jutting peninsula early, the Sun barely a hint of ruddy light against the distant brim of the world, the stallion chooses a relatively open area, by a sizeable boulder to wait.  Using the massive stone as wind cover (the breeze gusting, occasionally enough to send his mane drifting along its invisible fingertips, despite the shielding girth of the boulder), he hopes she arrives from somewhere northerly, and will see him.

Regardless, he keeps his eyes open for the bird, finding it curious that it would the second time since returning home that he had followed a black, avian creature with only faith to hold to.  The first had not really been his omen, but Ranjiri’s, and that he finds himself waiting here, for the raven, draws an amused smile to face.

His mother would have approved.  She was the sort of woman to disbelieve in coincidence, unbendingly of the thought that all things were born of fate.  As a child, she had told me many tales that proved her theories, all while my father had an equal number which he used to attempt to disprove her (it seemed an amusing point of their relationship, that she was always warm, and full of dreams, while he was stone, and a stern warrior).

Sometimes fate delivers a punishment, rather than a boon.  Life is not all blessings.

His pale eyes to the heavens, he thinks of his mother while looking for the bird, realizing he hasn’t paid as much attention as he should to reality while dwelling in the memory of a woman, gone forever.  Though he had all her stories and wisdom to live by, it was not the same as having her.  While Ranjiri certainly would try to give him answers, and surely the seers of the Falls might have wisdom to impart, there was simply no substitute for a mother, especially not one like his.

Who would he turn to, now?  He thinks, not sure he knows.

[ OOC:  Hope you don't mind that I went ahead and started it!  Isopia invited Dragomir here in order to change an enchantment on the Tiger's Skull mask, using one of Odd's VOTG passes.  I'm sure she'll verify!  Obviously Isopia needs to be here first. :P ]

This thread is a continuation of Memories & Metals for those interested. <3 ]

a thousand clever lines unread on clever napkins
(I won't ever ask if you don't ever tell me)

image by ali<3

@Isopia
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Dragomir - 12-23-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Isopia - 01-01-2017, 01:21 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by God of the Earth - 02-01-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Isopia - 02-07-2017, 02:33 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Dragomir - 02-08-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by God of the Earth - 02-13-2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Isopia - 02-13-2017, 03:37 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Dragomir - 02-15-2017, 09:50 AM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by God of the Earth - 03-09-2017, 05:17 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Isopia - 03-10-2017, 10:09 AM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Dragomir - 03-16-2017, 10:59 AM