the Rift

[PRIVATE] Call it fate. [EARTH]

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

DRAGOMIR
hoping for the best, just hoping nothing happens

Dragomir is quite glad that the task the Earth assigns the Mountain does not seem particularly dangerous. Looking over at the tall mare alongside him, he appraises the expression on her face, wondering if she’s begun to regret her decision to make up for her actions or not, now that its all come into play. Even if the quest isn’t risky, it still seems like a lot of stuff to accomplish, and it doesn’t really sound like he’ll be able to help much, either.

He had no ability to make fire, and hadn’t the slightest clue where to find brackish water (which he was pretty sure, anyway, was the mineral rich, hot water which occasionally spewed from the earth in great jettisons called geysers), though he did the others. Regardless, the mare was quite capable of going to those places on her own, much more swiftly than he could, considering that she could fly, and he couldn’t. Though he was proud to be an equine, bound to the earth, the stallion was also realistic; it was almost foolish to bring him along, bumbling and slow.

She was right, in that she could accomplish in days what would take him weeks. Nodding his agreement, the somber stallion manages a faint smile, hoping it helps to reassure the mare that, so long as she kept her word to him from now on, no hard feelings had been held in his chest over the matter.

"I will wait not far from here, then," he agrees, deciding it would take as many days to walk home and back as it would for the raven-mare to fly all across Helovia three times. It was better to stay put for a while, he decides, though he’d much rather be home, with Ranjiri. "At the mouth of peninsula. If you find you need me, you’ll have my aid."

a thousand clever lines unread on clever napkins
(I won't ever ask if you don't ever tell me)

image by ali<3
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Dragomir - 12-23-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Isopia - 01-01-2017, 01:21 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by God of the Earth - 02-01-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Isopia - 02-07-2017, 02:33 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Dragomir - 02-08-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by God of the Earth - 02-13-2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Isopia - 02-13-2017, 03:37 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Dragomir - 02-15-2017, 09:50 AM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by God of the Earth - 03-09-2017, 05:17 PM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Isopia - 03-10-2017, 10:09 AM
RE: Call it fate. [EARTH] - by Dragomir - 03-16-2017, 10:59 AM