the Rift

[OPEN] the bittersweet between my teeth, trying to find the in between

Argen Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16 hh :: Four years HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Solomon :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Fire Breath Time
Argen & Solomon
the darkest burning star

"Here it is, Sol." Argen said, stopping short of the border. Snow littered the ground in a way that covered any trace of glass shards from the ground, but Argen remembered how the felt on his frog when he accidently stepped on one, and chose to stay put where he was. It had been quite a while since Argen had been back here in the World's Edge, the herd he had finally chosen in Helovia. The fiery stallion had been called back to aid his grandfather in war, and he obediently followed. "Do you think they'll welcome us back?" Argen asked his dragon. From his perch on dun-marked withers, Solomon clicked his tongue. Maybe not you, but definitely me. He joked.

Argen shot him a mental glare and Solomon lifted his chin, a large, toothy draconian smile etching over his bronze features. The dragon lowered his body and wrapped his arms around Argen. I didn't mean it. They kind of liked you too....sort of.

"They probably didn't even notice I was gone. I didn't do a very good job at being a sleuth or whatever I was." Argen grumbled, ears lowering against his neck. "Ah well, fuck it." He snorted after staring at the ground for several minutes. Lifting his chin into the wintry air, the roaned wanderer let his brassy trumpet fill the air, calling out to the leaders of this place he called "home" for a short time.

[I know I can't set this to private, but I'd love it if it were only higher ranked or leaders (someone who can accept argen back) to keep the pace of this thread quick!]

Messages In This Thread
the bittersweet between my teeth, trying to find the in between - by Argen - 12-24-2016, 11:04 PM