the Rift

[OPEN] the bittersweet between my teeth, trying to find the in between

Argen Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16 hh :: Four years HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Solomon :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Fire Breath Time
Argen & Solomon
the darkest burning star

Solomon was keen on the stallion before he showed himself to the pair. Lightning yellow eyes hardened and narrowed in on the approaching, white figure. Between the snow and the mist, he was nearly invisible. It was the blue of his horn and the small black spots that littered his body that made it possible for the bronze to place him against the white forest. The dun's ears twisted forward toward the attention of his companion, but his hooves took a hesitant step sideways. It seemed quite strange that he would react in such a way after having called out into the forest for the attention of a herd member, but after just leaving a warzone it made sense. The muscles along the stallion's sides tightened and Solomon lowered his head, tail twitching against Argen's back.

The stranger seemed pleasant enough as he stepped from the mist, and Argen turned to face him. Solomon shifted, trying not to pierce his bondmate's skin with his razor-like digits. "Hello," The stallion replied, almost too quickly. "I am Argen, and this is Solomon." He gestured to the creature that sat firmly on his back, though that was probably not necessary. Your spots are opposite. Solomon pointed out mentally, smiling inwardly. The dragon was quite proud of himself for noticing. Yeah. They are. Let's hope his attitude is better than mine, usually. Otherwise we might not be able to come back. Solomon shifted again. I'll just burn him.

Argen snorted inwardly at his companion, and silenced their communication. He needed to focus on the larger, stronger stallion before him. They pair needed a herd to survive--he learned that while he was with his grandfather. "I used to live here once...not for very long...but I've returned, and I'm looking to call this place, uh, "home" once more." Argen did not really know what words to use, and his sentence showed the struggle within him quite plainly.

He wasn't the best at hiding his emotions. Maybe that's why he was a bad sleuth.

We are the long forgotten sons
And daughters that don't belong to anyone
We are alone under this sun
We work to fix the work that you've undone
</style>

please tag argen in all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth, trying to find the in between - by Argen - 12-29-2016, 08:05 PM