[OPEN] the bittersweet between my teeth, trying to find the in between
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Art by Neverr ♥
but somewhere here in between the city walls of dyin' dreams
There were things there, little lines of fire and tension, things he saw but did not mirror back in his eyes—knowledge he did not reveal. There was a story in the little sidestep, in the rush of his word, a parry of sorts.

It was either ill intent, or some kind of fear, stress, anxiety. Mauja made to blink, but closed his eyes instead.

He didn't know what to do about anything anymore. Alysanne was a fractured, cracked being at heart. Myrrine had attempted suicide, spurred on by Tilney. Toulouse had attempted to push Raeden off of a cliff, for no reason at all. Oizys was still a little bitch deserving nothing but to be annihilated. Not even the joy of the Giving Tree had fixed anything. He didn't know his herd anymore. He didn't know the land. He was trapped in a current taking him somewhere he did not want to go, head barely above the surface, breathing seawater spittle and foam.

And now he found himself with someone either here to destroy them, or simply seeking shelter, purpose, and Mauja had no idea what to do about it. Was it a risk he could take? Or did it not matter at all, because they housed a nest of vipers anyway?

"I see," he said after a moment, simply to pass the time. So he had lived here before, this Argen, but he was still unfamiliar. Under whose reign had it been? His own? Shame on him if that was the case. Sighing softly, Mauja opened his eyes. "Welcome home again, Argen. Is there any particular path you wish to pursue..?"

[ @Argen ]
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth, trying to find the in between - by Mauja - 01-03-2017, 01:58 PM