the Rift

[OPEN] the bittersweet between my teeth, trying to find the in between

Argen Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16 hh :: Four years HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Solomon :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Fire Breath Time
Argen & Solomon
the darkest burning star

Argen was quite capable in battle, but there was something about the aged stallion before him that made the dun believe he could be annihilated beneath those frosty, feathered hooves. He had seen enough wartorn, old stallions to know who to step toward and who to step back from. The amber-eyed stallion decided that the friesian before him would be one he would step back from. Solomon sent a questioning spark toward his bondmate, but the brute ignored the dragon. The bronze sighed and lowered himself to nestle on Argen's back, lightning eyes watching the frost beast before them.

Argen's face lightened some with Mauja's response, and he lifted his head. A small smirk flitted at the sides of his lips, and he tilted his head in a relaxed way. His body seemed to relax as well, the muscles loosening at his sides. "I was a sleuth. I could take on a warrior's role, but I've just fought in a war outside Helovia and would not be opposed to staying off the field for a bit." He tried to make his voice as light as possible, though what he had admitted without hesitation was that he had just helped in a war.

The boy had never been the best at hiding things. It was even more apparent now as he stood within Helovia's borders than it had been the first time he walked through the Threshold.

[IM LITERALLY THE WORST.] @Mauja

We are the long forgotten sons
And daughters that don't belong to anyone
We are alone under this sun
We work to fix the work that you've undone
</style>

please tag argen in all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth, trying to find the in between - by Argen - 02-06-2017, 01:17 PM