the Rift

[OPEN] Coffee Needed STAT

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld & Zchiraxicon
Where there's no Law tying my heart from the start..

Okay so Chico had wanted to “fly down and scream at it”. He hadn’t factored far enough into the situation to realize that there was a possibility that they would fight back.

There was some fear in the deer’s face, but it hadn’t reacted the way he wanted it to, with running away and shrieking and anything else that was hilarious. No, what it did was stand its ground, and suddenly something dark and whispy started billowing around it, surrounding itself in a cloud of obvious bad shit. Fuck that, Chico thought, disappointment flooding his head as he veered upward and flapped away, making for the nearest tree. It was a bust and he knew it; there was no point fucking with people if they didn’t stick to his vision of satisfaction. Except he didn’t make it that far, because another magic hit him anyway, irritating his eyes and disrupting his flight just enough so that’d he’d smack face-first into a trunk.

“‘Xactly what the fuck you get,” I said at him, coming up finally to the scene, my movements slow and tired; if I had more energy I would’ve laughed at his ass, now having flopped to the ground in a stunned mass of feathers. I wasn’t worried if he was hurt or anything, cuz even if he was it was his damn fault in the first place. Served him right. Sit down somewhere once in awhile, jeez.

“Sorry,” I told the dude and his companion, shrugging my shoulders even as they sagged with exhaustion, “He ain’t mean nothing by it, he’s just an asshole. Thanks for teachin’ him a thing.” Except that part was debatable, because there was no sense of remorse emanating from Cheek. He was just pissed that it had backfired on him, and laughing at it, too, cuz he was able to do that at least.

I wasn’t paying attention to the golden guy when I came up, my eyesight blurry with weariness--but as I got closer and the light kept lightening steadily in the east, something familiar about him caught my attention, and I peered at him closer to figure out what was triggering my memory. “We met?” I asked suddenly, because I was sure I’d never met him anywhere in the Edge before--but he still seemed like a dude I should know.

"talk"

image credits

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Coffee Needed STAT - by Thranduil - 12-26-2016, 12:32 AM
RE: Coffee Needed STAT - by Roskuld - 12-29-2016, 11:25 PM
RE: Coffee Needed STAT - by Thranduil - 12-31-2016, 10:45 PM
RE: Coffee Needed STAT - by Roskuld - 01-21-2017, 03:37 PM