the Rift

[OPEN] Hangman comin' down from the gallows

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

She had come upon him like a shadow in the night. Except he was dirty and matted to hell and she was just all sorts of confused. Ever since waking up next to the ocean with two handsome men explaining to her that not only had she tried to commit suicide, but she knew them; she had been in a constant haze of what ifs and 'do I know them?' because just what in the fuck was she supposed to think anymore? It wasn't like she really minded, what did she have to be upset about aside from the fact that everyone else remembered her and she didn't them. They should be more upset than she. Yet it was as if her world was supposed to shatter and she was to attempt to pick up the pieces in hopes of getting the life she once had.

What if she didn't want that life back? The Gods gave her this one for a reason, and honestly from the little bits she had been told, it wasn't like her old life had been great. Her past self sounded like a fucking pussy. Snorting, she kept walking briskly through the labyrinth out of sheer curiosity, until a creature suddenly lifted from the pit full of dirt and maggots and smelled of death. Suddenly she was screaming, landing back on her ass and looking at this man who was for some reason smiling and without another thought she was speaking to him as hazel eyes met red,"Jesus toots did you die and come back to life? You look like hell on a bad day." She would soon realize how spot on her joke would be.

Taking a step closer to him she studied his dirty hide, watching him curiously with those long black lashes fluttering over golden orbs, before meeting his own expression once again with a mildly concerned quirk to her brow,"You in need of some help there sugar? I may not be too helpful with any healing but I know how to clean up." Then suddenly she winked, grinning playfully at this man who seemed to literally crawl out of the depths of hell with renewed vigor; and she couldn't help but find it to be oh so fascinating. Not to mention the fact that she would never pass up the opportunity to flirt with an unsuspecting man. The ones who were caught off guard will always the most fun. Giggling softly she sauntered even closer, just enough to not classify as invading as she eyed him up and down, tongue subconsciously rubbing over her lips. Mangled and smelly or not if you looked past the dirt and stench he was rather sexy, black blanketing sinew and eyes of ruby that looked like they could read her soul and- Myrrine, settle yourself. A lady must wait.

"So what were you doing down there anyway? Searchin' for treasure and gettin' lost?" she wouldn't stop talking, looking him up and down with no shame as a pleasant smile remained on those inky lips. She liked him, and if he didn't like her back then, meh, oh well. She would enjoy the view while it lasted. With a swish of her tail and eyes filled with a mischievous gleam she waited for some response, some sort of acknowledgement of her existence, whether it was because she was worried if he was actually okay or if she just wanted to hear just how sexy his voice was. Damn was this girl itching and ready to go, and even if he should deny her she could always go flirt with another spicy fella. The world was her oyster, and with this new lease on life she was gonna grab it.

"Talk."
the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Ode just tagging to let you know I'm here. Can't remember if you don't like tagging or not <3 I'M SORRY BUT NEW MYRRINE WAS LIKE MMM AY BOI
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Hangman comin' down from the gallows - by Öde - 12-26-2016, 04:20 PM
RE: Hangman comin' down from the gallows - by Myrrine - 12-27-2016, 12:25 AM