[OPEN] Hangman comin' down from the gallows

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP
GO BACK TO SLEEP
SLEEP SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP SLEEP

She continues to flirt, undeterred, or perhaps just oblivious to his little hints. He lets them slide though, too distracted by the approach of his kin and the talk they engage in. She listens though, and her demeanor alters, granting her a bit more personality than a talking, winking, vagina. Öde glances over at her for this, nodding at her exclamation, his red gaze drifting back to Volterra when he retorts similarly.

"Aye," Öde confirms, hoping to settle their disbelief with his stone-faced confirmation. He understands - it doesn't make sense on the surface, not really, and trapped is putting it lightly. Öde isn't sure how much to share though. He's never entirely... explained his magic. Partly because he's been figuring it out as he goes, and partly because no one has completely asked (the Time God did once, but he didn't need to, so Öde didn't really answer). He wonders, his mind still sharp even if his body is decayed - is there worth to keeping his secret?

These ponderings dissipate as the butterfly begins to speak again. She retains her controlled posture and calmed talk, the lust drained away with understanding. He smiles kindly at her name, and the gesture broadens as Volterra divulges her capacity. I bet she'd like to check me over, Öde muses humorously. Further than that though, Öde noticed Volterra speaks of her with a familiarity that Öde can't quite place, especially given how they mostly ignored each other before. Maybe Volterra had been a previous patient? Healers have no lack of allegiance to the wounded.

"If you've got the healer's touch Myrrine, I'm afraid it won't work on me. If you've the knowledge of herbs though, I'd be grateful for any which might numb me." Öde tilts his head in a gesture of polite thanks. "Grazing and water would certainly do a trick to help too," Öde agrees, thankful as his red stare holds Volterra. He's an intelligent stallion, more so than Öde remembers; the scars on his pelt suggest he still favors battle too.

His brother goes on and shares as asked. That he chooses to reveal his personal growth before the general realm gives Öde a bemused look. He detects a small amount of competition, like comparing dicks, and Öde is drawn up short once more (he's got big balls though, should they ever decide to compare those). "Impressive," Öde compliments, not unkindly, though a smirk matches the Indomitable's.

Volterra's next words are more troubling, and the steady wolf grin falls into a thoughtful frown. "A creature?" Öde asks, selecting that key word. Volterra doesn't say horse, or lion, or god. Why creature? "Does it have a magical voice perhaps?" Öde wonders, taking Volterra's recalling to mean the beast is getting Helovians to do dastardly deeds against their will.

"Can we kill him?"

Ö_D_E

Resurgere.deviantart.com & PochoAchondria.deviantart.com

@Myrrine
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
Hangman comin' down from the gallows - by Öde - 12-26-2016, 04:20 PM
RE: Hangman comin' down from the gallows - by Öde - 02-06-2017, 02:19 PM