the Rift

Play a Thran X Hotaru Twin!

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
ALRIGHTY GUYS!
Sorry for the delay! It took us a while to figure out who we would like and for life to stop eating me. XD

I just want to take a moment though and thank you all. I think Brit will agree it was so wonderful to see such love for our characters be expressed. Each application we received made it clear that you all know these characters very well, and put true thought and care into your ideas. That, of all of this, was so wonderful and delightful to see. So thank you!

With that said we did have to choose, and it was incredibly difficult. Brit and I decided that if you were not chosen we would still love for you to one day bring your characters you created to life (so don't toss them out!). For this twin though we decided to invite Shady to play Galahads twin. Nova, Avis, WatermelonBob, and Mar, you are all more than invited (encouraged) to hang on to your ideas as we would love to help them come to life one day! Thank you all again, can't wait to get started!

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Play a Thran X Hotaru Twin! - by Thranduil - 12-26-2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Play a Thran X Hotaru Twin! - by Thranduil - 12-26-2016, 11:02 PM
RE: Play a Thran X Hotaru Twin! - by Hotaru - 12-26-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: Play a Thran X Hotaru Twin! - by Laine - 12-27-2016, 12:10 PM
RE: Play a Thran X Hotaru Twin! - by Shady - 12-28-2016, 05:09 AM
RE: Play a Thran X Hotaru Twin! - by Ru - 12-28-2016, 03:28 PM
RE: Play a Thran X Hotaru Twin! - by Thranduil - 12-30-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: Play a Thran X Hotaru Twin! - by Thranduil - 01-15-2017, 08:33 AM