the Rift

[OPEN] You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
ALBRECHT
and strom

The old stallion turkey freezes, so absorbed in beleaguering his companion that the mares approach and proximity actually escaped his notice until the moment she opened her mouth. He swings around, four equine legs translating to two turkey legs and two turkey wings through the magic of the illusion, his tri-toed feet clack clacking against the smooth stone surrounding the hot springs with a much heavier tread than makes sense for the size of his current appearance.

He stares into those mismatched eyes, his turkey head swiveling, craning upwards to meet her gaze while his actual head and neck tower above her diminutive height. “It is.” He agrees, systematically moving each part of himself in a slow process of determining what controls what on this new body. As far as he can tell, his regular head, neck, and tail coincide with the illusions head, neck, and tail, but the wings are bound to his front legs, and the turkey legs to his hind. He shakes himself, ruffling the turkeys feathers and waggling both of their beards before clearing his throat.

“Noodle boy thinks turkeys are terrifying.” He tells the mare in a conspiratorial half-whisper that’s more than loud enough for the subject of the comment to hear and understand him. “I’m not so sure I see his reasoning. I mean, these things are all ass.” He grins, though the expression doesn’t translate well to his lipless, turkey beak and stretches himself out like a cat just waking from an extraordinary nap, pushing his buttocks up into the air and lowering everything else. His real tail sweeps side to side behind him, fanning out the turkeys massive display with more than a few salacious wobbles aimed in the mares direction.

“What do you think?” He winks back at her, his beady turkey eyes stagger blinking in a woefully unattractive fashion. Meanwhile the ‘Noodle boy’ stops his almost-hissing and startled, defensive posturing, swayed somewhat by the stallions rowdy humor, but more so by his ridiculous display. Not unsurprisingly, he finds it difficult to fear the illusion while it turkey-twerks around them.

"Talk."
OOC // @Beloved

Go on and take your piece of me, Blood or bone,
No matter, I'll still be here when you're done.

image credits

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch - by Albrecht - 12-27-2016, 08:40 AM
RE: You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch - by Beloved - 12-31-2016, 05:03 PM
RE: You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch - by Albrecht - 02-10-2017, 02:39 PM
RE: You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch - by Beloved - 02-17-2017, 09:32 AM
RE: You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch - by Albrecht - 03-15-2017, 10:14 AM
RE: You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch - by Beloved - 03-30-2017, 09:08 AM