the Rift

Fortune (open/Herd Joining)

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

TORASIN

; at what speed must I live, to be able to see you again?

Sadness was the only feeling that intruded his happy demeanour when she spoke of her home. Something about her seemed strange, her eyes seemed far away as if she was seeing through him. The look didn't last long and Torasin felt a shiver run through his body, whatever had happened in her past it can't have been good. She spoke her name, Tallow, and of a new life and the value of her friendship. He smiled when she laughed and pricked his gilded lobes to her next words.

Green pools lit up as she asked after the apprentice positions, he wondered what sort of position she would go after. Whether she was a fighter, healer or a thinker. In essence, the painted steed was both healer and thinker but leant more favourably towards the healing art. "Yes, we have protectors, nurses, philosophers, wraiths and even crafting. The greater the dedication the quicker the rise in rank."

His crisp vocals came to a pause as he considered the mare before him. She was jumpy yet he didn't now why and in turn her edginess made him nervous. Torasin turned and began to walk in the direction of home, "would you like me to show you the way?" A golden head turned and looked back enquiringly, waiting for an answer.

[ooc; I can make you a thread in the Worlds Edge if you like? ^^]

[Image: anothertortable.png]

Messages In This Thread
Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Tallow - 10-28-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Torasin - 10-31-2012, 09:34 AM
RE: Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Tallow - 11-02-2012, 04:24 AM
RE: Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Torasin - 11-03-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Tallow - 11-03-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Torasin - 11-05-2012, 02:42 PM
RE: Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Tallow - 11-05-2012, 09:43 PM