the Rift

[OPEN] As Long As You're Mine

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

It was as if he was waltzed into a dream, where the world continued to rotate, but the center of it changed. A pulse awakens in the small metal piece against his chest, pressed close under the paws of the wolf. Harks lift instantly, but they do not search confusedly down. He knows what causes the charm to glow and shiver with a small warmth. Crowned head rises, and looks about him, looking for something rosen. Haldir, sensing the change, stops his play, but his smile is ever wide. His own happiness for the gold unhidden.

A voice lifts on the other side of him, and he feels a shiver run down his spine. It didn’t matter that there were many prying eyes around. It didn’t matter that enemies lurked. It didn’t matter. Not when that name came to him like that. Oh for those long nights of separation how the gold thought of that voice, whispering that name. How it teased him, and many nights made him rise in thought of going to find the siren’s song. And now, with it here, there was no stopping him from turning to look upon the beautiful Valkyrie, and smiling a Cheshire grin.

Of course with her, and the blooming feelings she brought came the ever present tension under him. The dark doubts and strains reveled to Rexanna the night in the cave had not vanished. His heart, though beating, still bore broken chips and holes. It is what stops him from actually rising in the middle of the night to search. His nightmares may have eased, but they were not gone. Most certainly as he watched the rosen vixen slide towards him, part of him still tried to lock his response inside. To hide how much she made him feel.

That struggle, that pain, was nearly always though healed by her touch, and the kiss of her scent. Like a drug they let the memories fade away, let him be here and only with her. Perhaps one day the drug would not be enough, its effects would fade or he would overdose, but for now, while it worked its magic, he was lost to it. “M’Lady.” The gold dips his crowned head. Her skin touches his and he lets her lean into him, holding her, and letting his own body coil around her, sucking in her heat. He should be caring about the eyes of others, but after even this long of a separation, the gold was so glad he didn’t give a damn.

Her whispers and nips send a shiver down his spine. “And here thought I was on the naughty list.” His voice rumbles after hers. It was uncharacteristic, bordering too slap silly, but the gold was happy. Not smug, not vain, but happy and full of love. With her so close and the tainting of that emotion washed away near her, he certainly could seem quite strange to those who knew him otherwise. And it was not that his alternate was lost, but that just in the moment he gave in. One day he may be a more classical Laurelin, even with her, but today, having pinned so much for her, he completely lost himself in her. Her feelings were pulling her to a dangerous blindness, but he was trundling right along. He too ignored what was around him, and reaching back, nips and pulls at her forelock. Pulling the white locks in a tease from her blue and white eyes. He too had missed her. He too was letting his feelings and emotions run high. Let them control, and pull.

Haldir, in the middle of greeting Alice, can not help but notice the moment the two shared. Yet the deer was more aware the context than the other two. ”Thranduil, others…. He sends a warning nudge, before turning back to his friend.

The gold looks up to the tree then back to the rosen. One hark though keeps to the crowd. The stag was right. “I think I’ll unwrap my present elsewhere….” It was wistful, half said, and full of the built emotions feelings of their separation. The gold bent around her and pulled playfully at her mane to the side, walking the two of them from the crowd. ”We’re headed to the Basin…take the long road.”

----------------------------------------

They took the whole journey back together. A luxury. A heaven. All along the way they talked, caught up some, but mostly teased, or let play their gilded tongues.

----------------------------------------

When they at last reached the Basin, and Hotaru’s cave beyond, the golden grew more silent. He had been in her presence so long, drinking in all that was his beauty. His Hotaru….and his senses were on the edge with it. Even his mind, so filled with her, was shutting down, turning quiet. To those who follow fariytales, it was the climax of the story….to those who care for the golden, it was a dangerous combination.

As they enter the Basin, still near empty from others coming back from the giving tree, the gold pauses. His heart was already pounding, his blood burning, why not let it go.  His shoulder playfully shoves her, then draws back like a bow. “Let’s see if your legs can run as fast as your mouth, m'dear.” Hinds kick as he leaps forward into the snow, drifted high. His call rings out her, its melody playful and in laughter. Of course being them it would probably turn serious, but first, his head tossed back, she’d have to follow.

OOC :: I can never understand the inability of this table to work....one day I shall figure it out XD  SONG :: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhpvB2ZF1PA
"speech"

Posting Poetics
credits

@Hotaru

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
As Long As You're Mine - by Thranduil - 12-28-2016, 12:53 AM
RE: As Long As You're Mine - by Hotaru - 12-30-2016, 02:42 AM
RE: As Long As You're Mine - by Thranduil - 12-30-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: As Long As You're Mine - by Hotaru - 12-30-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: As Long As You're Mine - by Thranduil - 12-30-2016, 05:14 PM