the Rift

[OPEN] As Long As You're Mine

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

Blood was pounding, and inside his chest, his heart leapt, but they were doing that before he started running. Crowned head, with nostrils already flaring as he fought the snow, tossed back in a taunt as her laughter lite up the dusky skies. Her laugh…it was so light, so pure, so free. The gold had never heard such before. Yet it sung to his soul, like a blanket it wrapped around its bruised and battered pieces, comforting it, whispering…all is well. All is good.

He sees her follow chase, and tries to let his legs stretch out. The snow made this game nearly pointless, its drifts and the occasional hidden ice made for slow going and slips. Yet, for once in his life, winning wasn’t the point of this game. So as her teeth grate his flank, sending electricity shooting up his spine, the golden’s earth eyes spark, and his lips curl once more into a grin.

Hinds tuck down, sliding him to a wobbly, graceless halt. Perhaps it was good no one else seemed to be in the valley, their attention having been kept longer at the tree. Even if they had returned though, it was doubtful they would recognize these two. Cloven hooves skid on ice under the snow, and it gives the rosen quite a head start, but it didn’t matter. The gold could care less. He would catch her. She was his after all, and no other would be between her and he.

Legs lift up, as he surges after her. His head goes lower, with ears back, faking some sort of herding maneuver. But it lets it go soon after, let his head rise as he comes closer in. It was a hard workout though, and soon the melted snow against his chest and legs was joined by heat of the efforts. She was quicker than he expected, and he was running out of steam far faster than he anticipated. As he neared her at last, they were close to the lake. Yet he does catch her, he always would.  

Frost dusted muzzle reaches out and bumps her rump as it rolls up. He nickers to her, and sets his pace a little easier. Instead of spinning about, he stays beside her, coming to her shoulder. The chase was fun, but he had his prize, and he didn’t want to let it go. His crowned head reaches up to nip at her white mane, still flowing back, to continue the game of sorts. Yet he lets her lead. He lets her set their course…the gold was right where he wanted to be. Still lost in the blissful simplicity of the illusions their love created.

OOC ::
"speech"

Posting Poetics
credits

@Hotaru

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
As Long As You're Mine - by Thranduil - 12-28-2016, 12:53 AM
RE: As Long As You're Mine - by Hotaru - 12-30-2016, 02:42 AM
RE: As Long As You're Mine - by Thranduil - 12-30-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: As Long As You're Mine - by Hotaru - 12-30-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: As Long As You're Mine - by Thranduil - 12-30-2016, 05:14 PM