the Rift

[OPEN] As Long As You're Mine

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
As strong as the seas are stormy.</style>

They flounder and slide in their game of chase and catch, cat and mouse. It's entirely graceless and unbecoming. Certainly nothing like the pristine personas they display so regularly. It makes it all the more fun and enticing, and Hotaru feels like this simple game of tag is the most intimate thing she's experienced so far. Because he sees her as she is, hears her laughter and witnesses her bright smiles, things no others can possibly understand or recognize. Just as she marvels at his handsome visage that smiles and enchants her at every turn. I put that there, she thinks quietly, awed and proud and blessed by the fact that he loves her. That she loves him just as much.

They aren't an anticipated pair. They are possessive and jealous, unwilling to part from their thrones and plans entirely for one another. They are powerful and they burn brightly until the time comes that they burn out, leaving only their legacy behind. But she will love him until they burn to ash together, and feel no remorse when the time is done.

He catches up to her, and she laughs a little breathlessly, a fine sweat on her neck and flanks. Just enough to darken into bloodied tones, offering depth and color that stand out against the snow. His lips against her skin are a shock of warmth, jolting her pleasantly like static electricity. Hotaru knows the game is up.

She slows as he does, body warmed all the way through with love and lust and their jaunt through the snow. It's a heat that she knows - she is no pure maiden, her children linger in the snowy depths of her home as proof of her lack of virtue. But it rips through her so much stronger now, tearing her to tatters. Completely swayed by this gorgeous stallion and his charming ways.

His lips at her nape make her shiver, and she pressed up against him in a phantom touch, enticing before drawing herself away to lead him onward down towards the dotted trees at the coast of the lake. The soil is firmer, the snow lessened, but her knees shake more than any of the slick icy steps she'd taken previously. Could she ask this of him? When their confessions were still so new? When they had not spoken of bonds such as family and dedication and children? Hotaru had her own reservations after all. The disappearances of her children did not leave her unaffected. But she wanted him in this way. She wanted to see the product of their love, even if it did not take.

As he plays with her mane she swats her tail playfully against his belly, turning to gaze at him over her shoulder as she slowed to a stop. She didn't turn to face him as she might have earlier. Would he understand?

"I love you, Thranduil," she murmurs privately between them once more. She will never tire of saying it. There's nothing else she needs to say but that. Doesn't move or entice, lets him casually accept or deny her as he wishes. Aware of the fact that they have not discussed it, no matter what her inner heart wants or desires. It's his decision. But she turns to drop a kiss against his brow, feeling as if she was starving to touch him in any way.

Image Credits

@Thranduil
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
As Long As You're Mine - by Thranduil - 12-28-2016, 12:53 AM
RE: As Long As You're Mine - by Hotaru - 12-30-2016, 02:42 AM
RE: As Long As You're Mine - by Thranduil - 12-30-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: As Long As You're Mine - by Hotaru - 12-30-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: As Long As You're Mine - by Thranduil - 12-30-2016, 05:14 PM