the Rift

[OPEN] As Long As You're Mine

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

It was not a Romeo and Juliet story. No Cinderella here with a glass slipper. Not even a sleeping curse. This was not a romance to tell the grandfoals about, to let them aspire to. This was so much darker, and so much hotter. Each side brought a flame of destruction, each a raging torrent of weapons, and some had even found each other. Yet though their own flames, and their own blades may wound them, the gold yearned for it all the more. Each touch, each minute with her erased all else. They were spiraling up and up. Eventually they would run out of sky, but they couldn’t tell, for his eyes were only on hers, and he noticed with a grin, hers were only on him.

The gold is glad she slows, his stamina not quite matching hers, and his legs were already burning under the cold wet of the snow and cooling sweat. Yet though his mind is glad for the end of the run, his body yearns for more. Under the smooth smiles and nips, he is still longing for more, something to spiral them higher…and higher…

It was a feeling the gold had never fought on this level, never let slip this far in. He had never known the lust which can be linked to love. How one could use the other as a sheep skin. Perhaps he had used it on another….maybe even another attempt to use it on him, but never had his own body worked the efforts on himself. Never had he let get such a hold on him.

But he wanted it to. He let it take him. It had been so incredibly long. He’d held his pain and his memories so close, so precious, that to have them released in her touch was an opening of the flood gates. All which kept his hand steady, his desires secret was ripped open and the years of built up frustration and desire flooded his system, mixing with his pure born love to create the most toxic of cocktails in his blood. So while his mind with soothed by the love his heart felt, his body brought him farther and farther, soaring the passion to heights where the air was thin, and he couldn’t even catch his breath.

The more she pressed into him, the more he allowed. She wanted to be with him, as much as he did she, and that small piece made it all the sweeter. For so long the two had let the heat of their first burn against one another, but now, they allowed them to join, burning all the hotter. He let her lead, let her direct them. Beside her the woes of the world, the weight of chains it was gone. It would make the future far worse, for not always could he be this close. Her touch would leave. His skin grow cold. And the terrors return…but that all was tomorrow, and this close to her, this high, he could see nothing but her. He wanted to see nothing but her. So he didn’t search for anything else.

Her tail whacks is side and he feigns abuse, squealing softly and peeling from her side, his crowned head tossing. Yet she doesn’t respond in play, and instead pauses. Gold harks lean forward, bearing on edge, and his golden hide trembles. Whispered words slip from her lips and it draws him in. He is pulled back to her side, his crowned head coming to her hip and pressing against it, letting the heat of her body soak into him. “I love you too, Hotaru….” The running had stopped, the games ceased, but he spirals higher and higher. Drugged on her scent.  

The question didn’t need to be asked. It would only bring the world back to him, crashing on his back its weight. It would force him to think. And for once he didn’t want to. For once he let himself feel….because good gods, it just felts so good. So right.

fade to black

OOC :: AHHHH IT HAPPENED
"speech"

Posting Poetics
credits

@Hotaru

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
As Long As You're Mine - by Thranduil - 12-28-2016, 12:53 AM
RE: As Long As You're Mine - by Hotaru - 12-30-2016, 02:42 AM
RE: As Long As You're Mine - by Thranduil - 12-30-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: As Long As You're Mine - by Hotaru - 12-30-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: As Long As You're Mine - by Thranduil - 12-30-2016, 05:14 PM