the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cobwebs and dreams[Moon]

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare

Vezér
An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language.

It took all the filly had not to squeal and run as the Goddess of night appeared before her. Darkness seemed to seep from the beautiful lady. She shimmered even in the darkness she brought with her. Her head lifted boldly to meet the amethyst lady's bottomless eyes. The moon regarded her without express and she did the same, as best she could with a Goddess staring her down anyway. Her words rang out clear saying how many wished to have some of her power before she asked what she would do with the magic.

Her ears pricked and her voice was strong and smooth, "I am sure many do seek you out Goddess." She dipped her head respectfully before continuing. "I may be young Miss, but I strive to make my father proud; to live up to his name." She blinked slowly watching the darkness take in her words. "I might be young, and a lady, but I refuse to need others for protection. I wish to be able to fight my own battles." Her voice was bold and full of conviction. She hated the idea of relying on others.

"I realize I might seem greedy, just like everyone that begs for a piece of your magic, but I do not ask this lightly. I will work for it Miss." Her eyes were bright with her internal fire as she gazed up at her silver orbs. Her brother was forgotten for the time. She figured he wouldn't mind that all of her attention was on the Lady of night. She didn't know what the lady had done in the best, just the power her presence exuded. Her heart burned with the thought of her mere body demanding respect. She longed to be like the Mistress of the moon before her. If she could ever harness just a fraction of her power people would bow before her. She would be a queen to be reckoned with.
---------------------------------
Speech
Words;; 326
OOC/Tags;; @Tyrath @Mythical Request
Using my VOTG Pass to call down the Moon
::[Magic: DarkxEarth| Ability to shift to a white Jaguar with light grey spots, keeps her eye color]
:: [Restrictions | Painful and can only transform once in battle]

Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Messages In This Thread
Cobwebs and dreams[Moon] - by Vezér - 12-29-2016, 05:34 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams - by Tyrath - 12-29-2016, 06:27 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams - by Vezér - 01-04-2017, 01:43 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams - by Tyrath - 01-21-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams[Moon] - by Vezér - 01-25-2017, 04:35 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams[Moon] - by God of the Moon - 02-06-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams[Moon] - by Vezér - 02-09-2017, 03:20 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams[Moon] - by God of the Moon - 02-09-2017, 12:21 PM