the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cobwebs and dreams[Moon]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin
"I too like cats." The Goddess agreed, the smile on her lips dancing towards her eyes. In fact, she liked them for precisely the same reasons that the girl had said.

"The cats learn to be beautiful and deadly, as you have said. They aren't simply born that way - although they do seem to demonstrate these traits early on. Just because you wear the flesh of one, does not mean you shall be any less clumsy or childish than you are now. Those are learned things...and I would have you learn them before you clothe yourself in the skin of such magnificent creatures." She paused, breathlessly beautiful eyes staring fixedly on the girl to make sure that she understood.

"You are young, but I believe you are capable...Use your beauty to get something that you want - a favour, an item, information...whatever it is, but rely on your physical attributes as your weapons. Then, do the same, but do it from the shadows. Overhear, steal, or blackmail someone...Finally, find a Jaguar and feed it, or help it hunt."

She must 1. Use her beauty to get someone to do something she wants/give her something she wants/tell her something they wouldn't normally want to; 2. Be sneaky and eavesdrop (aka gain valuable information), use information to blackmail someone, or steal something (not using the stealth board); and 3. Using the NPC account, feed a jaguar or help it hunt realistically. 

veins of the gods

Messages In This Thread
Cobwebs and dreams[Moon] - by Vezér - 12-29-2016, 05:34 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams - by Tyrath - 12-29-2016, 06:27 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams - by Vezér - 01-04-2017, 01:43 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams - by Tyrath - 01-21-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams[Moon] - by Vezér - 01-25-2017, 04:35 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams[Moon] - by God of the Moon - 02-06-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams[Moon] - by Vezér - 02-09-2017, 03:20 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams[Moon] - by God of the Moon - 02-09-2017, 12:21 PM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams[Moon] - by Vezér - 03-02-2017, 02:43 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams[Moon] - by God of the Moon - 03-06-2017, 12:02 PM