the Rift

[PRIVATE] star light, star bright

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
I need Serenity
She sighed, heavily.

Despite the season pushing on and pulling her with it, she was immobile. She didn't move or advance; she didn't make any progress. She was still caught up in her misery, wallowing alone at her lack of memories and the determination to get them back. She felt like the world was mocking her, after she turned tail so quickly without even trying. But at the point she was at, perhaps it was better to ignore the past--she had contemplated it before, but what if her memories really did more harm than good? She could recall slight glimpses of demons and destruction, but had that been part of Helovia or somewhere else?

Maybe she didn't want to know.

So she moved on through the meadow and found herself in a thicket of overgrowth, trees bending to conceal something like she was with the truth of her situation. She harbored mixed feelings about it all and so she kept herself in solitude, wandering while her stars tried to remind her of who she really was. Navy and gold body pushed through the branches and rested on the edge of the hidden waters; she had found what the grove kept locked away--would she find what she kept sealed tightly within herself? Would someone else do it before she could?

CREDITS

sorry it's so short ;;
toulouse

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
star light, star bright - by Serenity - 12-29-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: star light, star bright - by Toulouse - 12-29-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: star light, star bright - by Serenity - 12-30-2016, 11:32 AM