the Rift

[PRIVATE] star light, star bright

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
I need Serenity
She would have laughed if she knew of her follower's intentions--not at what he was capable of, but thinking of her as a meal. She couldn't imagine her feathers to be very tasty, or the blood of her pegasus ancestors running through her veins. Not that she would know what the blood of another would taste like. Yet it was perhaps to both of their sakes that she didn't know what he thinking, much less that she had someone shadowing her.

She kept herself still at the edge where land and water met, golden gaze glazing over the surface of the green-reflected lake. It was peaceful, there, quiet and a sort of calm she hadn't encountered in some time. Most of her exploration landed her in the company of the horned however, and that alone would send her to the ends of her comfort. She relaxed in the faux-solitude she believed she was in. Her wings released their tension and dropped slightly at her sides--little did she know how vulnerable she would have been to a predator. She was in no position to run or fly.

Minutes passed by without an inkling of sound from either her or the forest, and she lifted one leg to begin her wade into the coveted water. But something felt strange, and paranoia turned her to look behind her, back toward the thicket and underbrush. Had something just moved? She squinted and lowered her leg, cautiously changing her direction to face back at her path. Hello? Is someone there? You need not be afraid of me..." Her voice was not its standard breezey tone, but neither was it strong; she felt a sense of worry over the intruder being a malvolent unicorn out to attack her. Yet if it wasn't--well, she wished them to appear so she could make the proper introductions.
CREDITS

@toulouse

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
star light, star bright - by Serenity - 12-29-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: star light, star bright - by Toulouse - 12-29-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: star light, star bright - by Serenity - 12-30-2016, 11:32 AM