the Rift

[PRIVATE] Phantom Pains

Mathèo Posts: 65
Dragon's Throat Colt
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2 :: 3 seasons
Delphi :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Odd

The sunbeam child smiled and nodded emphatically at the sound of his name on another's lips. Cera's pronunciation was perhaps the closest to his own that Thèo had heard yet - that gentle, almost Italian cadence that Thèo had picked up some how.

"Yes, that is right." He agreed, folding his ashen wings against the pale, boyish lines of his flanks. "You are Cera, and your companion is Ilaria." He recites, thinking of the red panda in his mind. He had filled up his first few months of life with simply learning all he could of his home; especially those who lived within it. That, combined with Aithniel's group-child rearing mentality had afforded him a healthy wealth of knowledge when it came to his Throat-family.

A melancholy smile parts Thèo's lips as he nods slowly, his wings stiffening slightly. He has no reason to miss Gaucho - he never met him after all - and yet deep inside of him is a cavern, a hollowed-out space meant to be filled by his Father's love, and yet left empty. "The Wildfire.." The boy responds, his voice low and sweet as something like a memory threatens to cause tears to well in his eyes. But of course, he has no memories of his Father. Only the tales of others. Quickly though, youthfulness causes his complexion to bright as he raises his sea-green eyes. "I like to think the magic is his way of looking down on me." The boy shakes his wings slightly, and as his heartbeat quickens with pride, the light seems to pulse a shade brighter on his body.

Thèo seems to take no notice of Cera's scowl or the implication of his words. Instead, he happily keeps stride with the larger man, a docile smile upon his grey lips. "What brings you out here alone, Cera?" He asks,  his voice oddly punctuated by his strange accent.

mathèo
Oh Lady, running down to the riptide
Taken away to the dark side, I wanna be your left hand man
Image Credits

@Cera

Messages In This Thread
Phantom Pains - by Cera - 12-30-2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Phantom Pains - by Mathèo - 01-01-2017, 04:23 PM
RE: Phantom Pains - by Cera - 01-07-2017, 10:15 PM
RE: Phantom Pains - by Mathèo - 01-17-2017, 03:25 PM