the Rift

[OPEN] To Honor The Dead {Gathering, Crafting}

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

ELDALA lay in her cave. She stared at the wall. Capro came and released a sorrowful noise into her ear as he crawled up on his bonded's back in comfort. The young companion couldn't possibly grasp everything that was going on, not in the slightest, but he felt his bonded's pain as if it were his own. The mare stays that way for a time but soon enough she gives it up. She reasons that the selfish self-pity is an assault on who the horse was that she was missing. The mare hadn't known the stallion well but she felt fairly safe in assuming that Deimos would be appalled at her wallowing.

It was later in the day following Deimos's death and the Basin was silent against the first rain, a herald of spring. Eldala rose from her spot and began to look for stored supplies. Finding little, the mare sets off with purpose. She wanders towards the Edge of the Basin, she wanders inland, she wanders up the mountains, and everywhere she goes she collects supplies. The terrene mare is several hours into her gathering when she spots Hotaru up ahead. The young mare's mouth sets in a line. The Queen terrified her but Deimos would not want Eldala to run away, he would want her to perform her duty. So, she walks forward, it was time they discussed their defenses and what Eldala was to create. Capro eyes Alice, wary from their last encounter, and chooses to stick right by his bonded's side.

"Hotaru!" calls the fem to her superior. "Do you have time to speak about the defenses I'm to make?"

Image Credit

@Hotaru I'm sorry for trash post, I just wanted to get it out tonight!

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
To Honor The Dead {Gathering, Crafting} - by Eldala - 12-30-2016, 11:27 PM