the Rift

[OPEN] To Honor The Dead {Gathering, Crafting}

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit

Hotaru does not know much about Eldala. Despite the mare being her crafter and the antics of her goat companion, the earthen vixen is essentially a stranger to the Valkyrie. She wants to remedy that, but her tongue is thick and heavy in her mourning mouth and she cannot bring herself to muster the friendliness necessary. How can she when her heart aches with Deimos' absence? When her mind is a veritable landmine of anxiety and doubt? So instead she merely holds herself before Eldala, her silent graceful countenance the only mask that won't slip from her tearful face. There is no other persona to embody, no act that she can summon when so silent with her own grief. But she respects the courage the woman holds, seeking her out and trying to be proactive in the face of their Reaper's demise. It lifts the weaver in her eyes.

Even if her exuberance could not be matched, a benevolent smile curls on the Lady's face at Eldala's sincerity. Amused, perhaps. Heartened by the sight of cheer in the wake of demise. Prepared and armed with vivaciousness to combat the darkness that encroaches on all their hearts. And she must speak if only to impart her own feelings on the mare.

"Thank you Eldala. Your cheer is...appreciated. As is your diligence," Hotaru articulated with a small smile. She would not forget to compliment Eldala's forthrightness and determination, even if it was her joyous countenance that she was most grateful for now.

The weaver bounds off with barely a second between for Hotaru to say anything, so the woman cocks a hip and waits patiently. The goat was an amusing addition to their little group, its nervous blest prompting a small huff of laughter from Hotaru. She knew Alice was quite protective and could not blame anyone - companion or equine - for fearing the royal beast.

Luckily Eldala returns swiftly and Hotaru returns her attention to the material, intrigued by the process as she'd never witnessed it this close. "Medium length I would say. Two lengths each?" Truly a rhetorical question all things considered but if it helped Eldala envision it properly then all the better. "We can add simple wooden stakes to hold them, too. I'm not sure if it's within your capability but the lighter colored the twine the less noticeable it would be as well." Perhaps if she used the wool? That was a rather pale material. Not that Hotaru knew much about crafting.

I'm not a girl, I'm storm with skin

Image Credits
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: To Honor The Dead {Gathering, Crafting} - by Hotaru - 12-31-2016, 07:47 PM