the Rift

[OPEN] child support

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

Wander or leave
Turn into winter lights

At the foot of the bridge eyes now cast between the southern doctors, Tilney listened with great interest as the subject took a turn. Nephele had tried for lead? She wanted to be Sultana? Gods, she had been busy.
Tilney was shocked at how little he knew the woman but mostly he was shocked at the fact he presumed he knew so much. In truth, so much as her name had been the very last piece of information he'd learned on the warrior and it caused him to wonder how much she knew about him. Perhaps he admired her ambition, and this was the only thing stopping his brows from completely collapsing over his eyes. Where had his sons been while she tried to take the banner under her own wing? Becoming Sultana was no walk in the park.

When the marked one announced that she had forgotten her key, the Moon doctor glanced to his sister and then to the roan. Smiling uncomfortably he wondered how one managed to forget something so vital, but then of course she was one blessed with wings and he was not. The envy did not have time to creep in before the drumming of another's wingbeats and the swish of sand took hold of his attention.
Nephele.

The chimera greeted first the woman of wolves leaving nothing for the sharp-tongued apothecary and hardly a wink for Aelfwine or himself.
"Welcome to the dragon's Throat" she had said, earning no reaction from the ginger stag. Did she intend to ignore him forever? Pleasantries were usually what he was best at, however, at this moment it was the very thing that irritated him the most. Where are my sons he wished to bellow, Why are they not under your wing or trailing behind you. In his opinion, little one's of their age should always accompany their mother or be under some kind of supervision. Why did she come here alone?

When the bridge was activated Tilney stepped forth, cloven hooves treading past the winged mares and gaze keen on his destination.
"Are there any developments you'd be willing to share on what you use here in the throat for anaesthetics? Last I was here I did not learn much on the subject" This was his attempt to strike the begining of the conference among the healers, however Nephelles presence eate and chewed at the back of his mind.
The approach of amonther woman came as a welcome distraction; he recognised her, though couldn't pin a name to her face. "Najya" he nodded towards her "I am Tilney, a Moon doctor. I have come to learn anything you might have to share on desert healing and also bring this cedar as an offering from the Edge" Perhaps now was a better time to make his intentions better known rather than being as coy as he was. Now adressing all of the healers he spoke once again. "I wondered also if you might have any Aloe Vera at your disposal in return for the cedar? If not, no matter. Just a few minutes of your time to learn will be most appreciated"
His green gaze flicked to the dark warrior, narrowing his brows ever so slightly.
"Nephele," the stag began "After my conference with the healers would you meet me across the bridge, away from the Throat please. We have much to discuss"

@Tae @Nephele @Najya @Sabia
-again dw about posting order pals

x

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
child support - by Tilney - 12-31-2016, 02:43 AM
RE: child support - by Aelfwine - 01-01-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: child support - by Tae - 01-01-2017, 09:38 PM
RE: child support - by Tilney - 01-02-2017, 12:11 AM
RE: child support - by Tae - 01-02-2017, 11:56 AM