the Rift

[OPEN] child support

Najya Posts: 90
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 7 (Tallsun) HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
A'mal :: Plain White Dragon :: Shock Breath Kiki
THE DESERT DREAMS OF A RIVER THAT WILL RUN DOWN TO THE SEA
LIKE MY HEART LONGS FOR AN OCEAN TO WASH DOWN OVER ME

Najya was somewhat perplexed about the situation that she had just happened upon, but kept her thoughts to herself.  She dipped her head, politely, as Tilney introduced himself and explained his reasons for venturing the throat this day. Above, A’mal found herself more comfortable circling on the invisible air currents rather than coming to join the party, so to speak, though she was intrigued by these antlered strangers. Najya’s hazel eyes flickered to Tae - who seemed to be well in control of the situation - and a small smile pulled at her lips at the girl’s comments regarding the overall tolerance that the Throat had for pain.  

“Thank you for the cedar. As far as anaesthetics...  Well I suppose that Clove does provide some pain relief, but it’s best as an oil and that’s not the easiest to feat to engineer.  We do collect some willow bark when we can on patrols.  We have primrose, though that’s more an anti-inflammatory.  Ginger too, though it’s much more well suited for an upset stomach - handy for a mild colic. But Tae is certainly correct, we certainly don’t get many of our herd who come to us complaining of pain.” She paused for a moment before she continued.

“But to answer your question, I do have some aloe vera plants. I’ll send A’mal to get one for you. If you plant it, you can cut one of the leaves and plant it as well and a new plant will root.  A little bit goes a long way, and be careful not to eat it. It, um, aids in digestion - to put it lightly.  I believe the Edge had a greenhouse? Last I was there, it wasn’t quite complete, but it should grow well there once it’s complete.” Najya cast a glance skyward and A’mal let out a single cry before she was off towards where the aloe was nestled among the rocks. Already going, she called to her bonded, as her wings carried her swiftly across the familiar desert landscape.

A’mal landed next to Najya’s improvised garden and found a plant that would be easy enough to transport and carefully dug it from the soil.  Cupping the bottom of the plant gently she again took to the skies, flying much more carefully on her return journey so as not to drop her treasure.  She slowed as she approached the group, landing before the antlered stallion and letting out three chirps in quick succession before sitting back on her hind legs and holding out the plant.

NAJYA
image credits || Thank You Sarah! <3

@Tilney
@Tae
@Nephele

Please tag NAJYA in all replies. 
Force & magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
Thank you!
pixel base

Messages In This Thread
child support - by Tilney - 12-31-2016, 02:43 AM
RE: child support - by Aelfwine - 01-01-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: child support - by Tae - 01-01-2017, 09:38 PM
RE: child support - by Tilney - 01-02-2017, 12:11 AM
RE: child support - by Tae - 01-02-2017, 11:56 AM
RE: child support - by Sabia - 01-02-2017, 04:16 PM
RE: child support - by Tilney - 01-03-2017, 03:43 AM
RE: child support - by Tae - 01-03-2017, 11:02 AM
RE: child support - by Nephele - 01-03-2017, 11:31 AM