the Rift

[OPEN] Basin, I Choose You!

Arende Trefe Posts: 8
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 5 (Tallsun)
Adoptable
arende trefe

He had heard that not everyone was relatively welcome in the lands of Helovia, yet he found himself further to the north simply because he was drawn the the cold and the mountain peaks. It reminded him of home, of the rich snow he played in as a foal while his mother watched, and of rocky crags he often found himself either climbing or flying over in search of a place to trade his wares. Even though these peaks were not the same as his back in Korofi, but they still gave him a warm sense of nostalgia. Mother would have loved it here. Too bad she would never be able to see it.

A grey hoof slammed into the snow abruptly, eyes alight with fury as he suddenly couldn't contain the hate he felt for his brother, for the red beast with sharp amber and red eyes that made any woman who looked his way swoon. He absolutely utterly and without a shadow of a doubt loathed the man who had instead of helping their mother get proper medical attention, had chosen to let her die. This man who had walked away as if she hadn't matter, as if he hadn't killed an entire man's reason for living when he let her breathe her last breath.

Arende would not continue to sit and mope when he could be training and finding him, could bring him to the ground sobbing as Arende had when he had first discovered the cold lifeless body. He would slit his throat and watch him bleed his sins upon the ground in justice for his wrongdoings. He would pay, and he would pay with his life; such was the Korofi way. Honey eyes were glimmering he suddenly came to a halt beside a large sentinel, it made of metal and seemed to look at him with eyes filled with life. Despite his prior musings he suddenly couldn't help but marvel at the craftsmanship of this fine specimen, whomever was the creator knew what he was doing indeed. The way they remained so poised, looking down upon your with such a stoic demeanor that hide beneath a layer of malice.

He had a feeling that should they go further he might regret his decision, they seemed to be placed along the borders of the Basin to keep watch. He would appease them for now, but the part of him that longed to appraise just how intricate these designs were wanting to keep going, to see if they rendered any mechanical response. If allowed he would long to tinker and toy with the controls, to look inside to see how old and talk to whomever to see why he had specifically the material he had for his masterpiece. But for now he would wait, as these creatures most likely wanted him to do; until someone came and invited him in.

"Talk."

i have never met a strong
character with an easy past
image | bckg

OOC: Arende would like to join the Basin! Forgive me for such an awful post <3 @Eldala @Cassius

Messages In This Thread
Basin, I Choose You! - by Arende Trefe - 12-31-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: Basin, I Choose You! - by Eldala - 01-01-2017, 05:05 PM
RE: Basin, I Choose You! - by Cassius - 01-02-2017, 02:46 AM
RE: Basin, I Choose You! - by Arende Trefe - 01-02-2017, 11:46 PM