the Rift

[OPEN] Basin, I Choose You!

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

SUNSHINE cascades down on the Aurora Basin today. It was beautiful and refreshing after the days of rain and sleet. Somehow though, against all odds, the Tundra has managed to retain some snow. Through this very crusty, wet snow trudges an odd pair: a unicorn and a goat. Eldala had been gathering materials again; bark, loose feathers, fur. It was all useful when creating rope and that was what she was going to be making for the next few seasons as she helped fortify her home for the herd.

The satisfaction of the day's sucess was worn openly on her face as she dutifully worked her way across the valley floor. Halfway through her short trek movement catches her eyes though, causing a pause in her stride. The fem's sky colored eyes squint against the glint of sun on snow to see what it was moving near the sentinels.

/Ahh! A newcomer!/ the mare exclaims in her thoughts. How wonderful it was to see a new face! /Well, ok, they -could- be a newcomer or just be a visitor. But I can't know until I get there can I?/ The Weaver plops her supplies on Capro, who bleats in protest, "Can you get these to the cave love? Thank you!" The goat grumbles as he watches his bonded walk away towards the interesting new creature. No, there wasn't too much to carry but who wanted to do boring chores when you could be like actually meeting a new thing. Whatever the moving thing was. Ugh, bloody bondeds.

Eldala's short legs carry with bouncing haste, her excitement at meeting the new creature obvious in her movements. When she reaches him, she finds yet another rather stunning pegasi stallion, and the grin on her face widens. It seems like the most handsome ones were always pegasi here. Her feminine voice comes bright and airy,  "Greetings traveler! Is there anything I can help you with?"

Image Credit
@Cassius

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
Basin, I Choose You! - by Arende Trefe - 12-31-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: Basin, I Choose You! - by Eldala - 01-01-2017, 05:05 PM
RE: Basin, I Choose You! - by Cassius - 01-02-2017, 02:46 AM
RE: Basin, I Choose You! - by Arende Trefe - 01-02-2017, 11:46 PM