the Rift

[OPEN] Basin, I Choose You!

Arende Trefe Posts: 8
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 5 (Tallsun)
Adoptable
arende trefe

He almost hadn't noticed her simply for the fact that he was still enraptured with the structure of the sentinels. So when his eyes finally landed on her, he wasn't expecting someone so much smaller. Blinking, his ivory lips soon parted into a warm and tender smile, and with a dip of his head he spoke in return to her cheery demeanor,"Hello M'Lady, please pardon my intrusion. I actually came here to inquire about possibly joining your ranks should you have the time. These sentinels are very exquisite, their structure is nearly flawless and their composition is genius!" He suddenly took pause, as if thinking about what he wanted to say before sheepishly turning to her and smiling wider.

"I apologize, I was a trader and appraiser in my previous home, so I tend to grow... excited over parcels and items," he hummed gently, before another man came to join them. Honey eyes looked to him kindly, dipping his head cheerfully before letting his ears prick in his direction. Apparently his enthusiasm had been very obvious. Chuckling he looked to the ground once again with that somehow charming, sheepish grin, before looking to meet his expression kindly,"It seems my emotions can never be hidden. I am indeed deeply impressed with them. Are you perchance their builder? Because I would love to sit down and talk to you about how you managed to make something so refined." He meant it, with every ounce of his being, because he wanted to learn just who the creator of them were, and also wanted to figure out more about them. What made them tick.

Clearing his throat and trying to reign in his overeager actions, he turned to look at both of them at the same time, head level and smile still shining,"I am Arende Trefe, formerly known from the city of Bahari in Dorobo. I've traveled far and wide in search of someone, and I've come here; upon Helovia. So far I find this place, and everyone in it, to be quite pleasant." His wings momentarily ruffled at his sides, trying to rid himself of the winter air as he tried to move closer in attempt to leech the heat from his companions. As he did he offered his muzzle first to the pretty petite mare as a friendly greeting, before doing the same to the curious grey man. He then lifted himself into a more comfortable stance, looking to them both expectantly. Would they accept him as their own? Or would he be sent away to look at further endeavors.

"Talk."

i have never met a strong
character with an easy past
image | bckg

@Eldala - also idk who can accept but perhaps tag one of them? :D

Messages In This Thread
Basin, I Choose You! - by Arende Trefe - 12-31-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: Basin, I Choose You! - by Eldala - 01-01-2017, 05:05 PM
RE: Basin, I Choose You! - by Cassius - 01-02-2017, 02:46 AM
RE: Basin, I Choose You! - by Arende Trefe - 01-02-2017, 11:46 PM