the Rift

[PRIVATE] dark necessities are part of my design

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
you can't take the sky from me
She had been there before.

It was one of the few things she could remember since having her memories stolen away, thunderstorm winds ripping at her wings and sending her tumbling down into the arms of Helovia once more. Though she had naught any idea of her life in those lands before, she was slowly becoming reacquainted with each territory and the faces of new and old. Her past was a muddled thing that was crystal clear up to a certain point--the most important point since escaping the chains of the unicorns. She once had a place there, in the god-run lands, friends, goals to accomplish... But the murders drove her away and the storm made sure she could never again remember all that she became.

She tried to get them back, those pieces of information that tied her to others, but she failed. She ran.

She gave up.

And so instead she spent her time retracing the places she had recently been, committing each place and face to a then clean-slate mind. Much to her chagrin it seemed every where she went she was met by a horned, forced to strike up conversation and keep herself put when really she wanted to take flight and spend her days in solitude. (Solitude? No, not really, just free of her fears.) So the waving grasses took her into their arms once more and swallowed her whole as she wandered through the green tendrils, wings drooping against her sides in that rare moment of bliss. No horned, no disaster; simply her and the open field and a sense of wholeness. It were times like those that she forgot about her misery and felt okay. She didn't know how long the feeling would last, but she held it near and clung tightly. She was a shell of her former self that she was trying to rebuild.

Golden eyes soon landed on the form of another, starry body perking up at the sight of wings. Finally, another like her. One she needn't be afraid of. Slight excitement coursed through her veins and she wandered closer to the male, who seemed quite preoccupied with the lush grasses at his hooves. She laughed lightly in his direction upon seeing the fluff of snow embrace his nose, but quickly snuffed the giggle out before he thought of her as rude. He lowered himself before she finished approaching; she stood close yet far enough to warrant a respectable distance, bowing her head in greeting. "Hello. I am Serenity." Her voice was bright as the day, light as the breezes that teased their manes. The end of frostfall befell them (not that she knew the names of the seasons) and the spring would soon show itself to all. Gazing down upon him she let a soft smile cross her lips, unsure whether she wanted to follow suit or keep to her standing position.
LINEART CREDIT

@Nero

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
dark necessities are part of my design - by Nero - 01-01-2017, 02:18 PM
RE: dark necessities are part of my design - by Serenity - 01-02-2017, 04:37 PM